+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pull your heads in

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    It's a classic case of 'divide and conquer', Tino.

No, I won't boo him...but I've changed my opinion of him. Unless he's so thick he doesn't realise the implications and ramifications of what he's said then it's a calculated move to support Ashley. Given how shit they've been, it's not a wise move for any of them to get involved.

Yeah, can understand you changing your opinion of him. Think hes been a bit naïve with his comments, and hasn't seen through Ashleys master plan, I would bet hes squirming a bit now, and is just realising the consequences, just hope he doesn't get the treatment on sat!

He was on strike 3 months ago !

I’m with Zip. I’ve changed my opinion of him that’s why I wanted to speak to him about it last night as the chances are I’ll not bump into him in a shop or restaurant. He was full of 52k geordies this and that every couple of mins wasn’t what we wanted or needed to hear. I’ll still back him because he’s our captain and hopefully been naive, but I’m p1ssed off with him and his comments.
    Clearly he wasn’t going to say ‘Mike’s a Cnut’ but he just didn’t need to say he’s a nice guy, just ask Gutierrez, or the ‘negative’ comments because it’s Ashley who has instigated the negativity. We ALL need to stay together and keep the faith to rid our club of him.

Quote Originally Posted by nufcwelsh93 View Post
    Seeing alot of people turn on Lascalles.

Pull ya heads in.
    He should be tied to the fence outside the Three Bulls and given 50 lashes with a sock full of sh#t

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    He has met him once in all the time he has been here.Decided he is a nice man.Okay.He was instructed to say what he did.Still a kunt for saying it though.
    The big picture here is to get Ashley out.Thats what the protests are about.We need to put 110 percent into that.Phuck everyone else at the club that might say or do anything we might not like.
    Look at managers before Rafa.All licked the fat kunts ar5e.We have had one dedicate good results to him.It all takes the pressure off one man and the goal is to put the pressure on and keep it on until he is gone.
    Don't forget that and don't lose sight of that.

Ashley OUT!!!!
    ^^^^^
    THIS AAL DAY LANG!!

Protest protest protest!!!

FAT CNUT OOT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    ^^^^^
    THIS AAL DAY LANG!!

Protest protest protest!!!

FAT CNUT OOT!!!!!
    Aye.

Lets get him gone.

fkn A, only from byker

Gave up putting players on pedestals years ago - especially when money is on the table.

You should try it sometime.

He knows hes going. Agreed to be the fatmans gimp and shield for a dollar. Most fans aren't stupid.

Good player but not good enough for me to care a fk.

We move on.

disgusting lads.

a week ago, he was our legendary captain. 3 words later he is the devil. should be ashamed.

I wonder how many of you lads would call out your boss at your job? I bet none, maybe one.

Also read his comments in context and they arent as bad as you think, i agree Ashley needs to gtfo this club ASAP and yes perhaps it would of been better if he didnt say anything at all, but im not going to turn my back on a captain who has lead by example and been one of the positives over the last couple of years so quickly.

So again, pull your heads in lads and direct your anger at ASHLEY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)