+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ashley

Ashley

Apparently threatened to knock a fan out in a restaurant in london when he got called a parasite and told to leave the club and the city the bloke couldn't knock a fart out and would probably have a stroke if he swung his arm

Must have had backup to mouth off like that,mind I wouldn't want him sitting on my face

He's a nice guy, I heard!

Quote Originally Posted by stavtoon View Post
    Must have had backup to mouth off like that,mind I wouldn't want him sitting on my face
    feck me man imagine that on ya face FFS hahaha. It will be interesting to see how his PR team spin this one .

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    He's a nice guy, I heard!
    Aye apparently that's the rumor like he was probably rimming the whole squad at that meal.

It would have to be with his first punch..there wont be a second cos he'll be on all fours and blowing out his a'rse with the effort of moving so much p1ss,sh1t and blubber!

The only thing this soppy f'uck i capable of throwing..............is UP,into the nearest pub fireplace..power drinker..innit saan.

Smoke screen part 2

Another made up story from the Ashley propaganda machine if you ask me.If this happened it would be all over social media with a video by now.
    Poor Mike.Years ago he lied and said his family were threatened and they had to stay away from the match.
    Now he is lying and saying he is being confronted whilst out filling his fat face and 20 chins.Please feel sorry for him and say you don't blame him for sticking up for himself.Send your condolences to Keith Bishop and he will pass on your concerns.
    Lying fat kunt!

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Another made up story from the Ashley propaganda machine if you ask me.If this happened it would be all over social media with a video by now.
    Poor Mike.Years ago he lied and said his family were threatened and they had to stay away from the match.
    Now he is lying and saying he is being confronted whilst out filling his fat face and 20 chins.Please feel sorry for him and say you don't blame him for sticking up for himself.Send your condolences to Keith Bishop and he will pass on your concerns.
    Lying fat kunt!
    fair point - yep video would have definitely been posted twitter facebookj wherever

Its true it was my cousin. They were in Pizza Express near Covent Garden. Got separated by staff and then Ashley left after paying with Tesco Club card vouchers but had a go at staff when he was told that drinks cant be paid for under the voucher scheme.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)