+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie Roll Call

Any pay at the gate? I've got church but I am tempted to bump it.

In/Oot - Oot (was intending ‘in’, but before they moved the ****ing game, I’d booked tickets for The Nimmo Brothers at The Lemon Tree at night)

Furryboots - BT Sport app

Pre - Garden

Post - Lemon Tree

Prediction - 0-0 (Connor og, McIlroy og, McDonald og, Gibson og, Wright og Fallis, Phallus, Stroop, Tadger, Etc (pen))
    Last edited by 57vintage; 02-11-2018 at 03:23 PM.

The younger of the Nimmo brothers was in my class at school. I saw his first gig, Dumbarton Academy school hall 1991. Seen him a few times since but it’s not my cup of tea. Really, really nice chap

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Any pay at the gate? I've got church but I am tempted to bump it.
    Cash Turnstiles available on the day says club website

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The younger of the Nimmo brothers was in my class at school. I saw his first gig, Dumbarton Academy school hall 1991. Seen him a few times since but it’s not my cup of tea. Really, really nice chap
    Both good loons. I’ve seen Stevie play before, but have only met Alan at someone else’s gig.

Blues is my hame ground, ever since I saw BB King on a BBC2 documentary Sounding Out, in 1972. After decades of dull, plodding 12-bar guitar hero-w@nk, the current decade’s been quite uplifting, thanks to young people like the Nimmos, and some estimable, soulful US and European acts.

In/oot - Out

Pre - Surreptitious liaison with recently turned 21 y/o quine

Post - Fairly hasty exit from scene of liaison prior to return of quine's pater who has been attending some event in Kilmarnock

Capacity - Cad

Prediction - Unexpected grandchild for pater of quine roughly mid August 2019

I haven't seen any quotes in the media this week about us from the fat, baldy drink driving Killie striker.

I wonder why he's been so quiet all of a sudden...............

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    I haven't seen any quotes in the media this week about us from the fat, baldy drink driving Killie striker.

I wonder why he's been so quiet all of a sudden...............
    He was on Sportscene midweek and said we have had a good week and if we can Wilson to start getting goals we will be a decent team

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He was on Sportscene midweek and said we have had a good week and if we can Wilson to start getting goals we will be a decent team

He was trying his best to avoid saying anything complimentary about us From what I saw, daresay he'll be in line for a start wi stewart oot?

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    He was trying his best to avoid saying anything complimentary about us From what I saw, daresay he'll be in line for a start wi stewart oot?
    Aye he was that. He did have a point that we need a poacher though

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast