+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Aye he was that. He did have a point that we need a poacher though
    Aye .....didn't we have a poacher nae long ago??
    In all seriousness though , hopefully Wilson goes on a scoring run noo but I Dinna see him as a 20 goals a season striker, none of them on the books just now look like doing that , nae so bad if others are chipping in with goals.

IN

Pre walking to game after s slow brekkie at hotel in Killie. ( Living it up !! )
    Nae drinkies as driving.

AFTER. Driving home . Sober !!

Prediction. Ummmm. Dunno. 1-1 probably. They'll get a penalty from one off their divers. Lewis will save it but it goes in from on the rebound. And we score from another 30 he screamer. I'll go with Logan for this one ?

Will miss the game so will try to avoid score and watch full replay later in the evening...

I think it'll be a tight one, but our defence is looking decent and without Stewart and possibly Brophy Killie won't be as much of a threat going forward, so hopefully another clean sheet and a 1 or 2 nil win. If McInnes could please just keep the same starting line up as the last match that would be ideal - no need to change anything.

We haven't beaten a team that is above us in the league so far this season. That badly needs to change tomorrow. We have a good recent record down there so I fancy us to nick it 1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    We haven't beaten a team that is above us in the league so far this season. That badly needs to change tomorrow. We have a good recent record down there so I fancy us to nick it 1-0
    Killie got a huge advantage last game with Devlin ordering off.
    We’ve also knocked Hibs and Rangers out of the cup.
    I fancy us to win tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Killie got a huge advantage last game with Devlin ordering off.
    We’ve also knocked Hibs and Rangers out of the cup.
    I fancy us to win tomorrow.
    I know we have done well in the cup but 3 pts out of 18 to the teams above us in league games is very poor. Time to start fixing that tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I know we have done well in the cup but 3 pts out of 18 to the teams above us in league games is very poor. Time to start fixing that tomorrow
    Winning the morn is important. If we do, we're [cliche]right in the mix[/cliche] but we're gonna be floundering otherwise

Wilson double hat-trick but Shay to be MOTM cos he's ace

In
    Capacity - wife of proper fan
    Pre - driving
    Post - taking husband to Tartan Sheep then driving him home!
    Prediction Aberdeen win 2-1

Weather is f@cking howling down in Ayrshire just now.

In/Oot - the usual oot but in ma living room here in the middle of ma sandpit

Capacity - Red Tv International every game fan.

Pre - Work, then sneaking away early to get hame in time for the kick off

Post - Getting blootered at an embassy party hosted by my other halves embassy and ambassador

Score Prediction - 2-0 (GMS and May )
    Red TV picture reception - probably dodgy, stop, start and buffering like fk

As for the rules, and my mention of the other half, page rules do not apply for family members.

SF

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast