+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie Roll Call

Like everyone else, just glad we got the 3 points, deserved or not. The performance though just exactly sums up who we are this season, a team that a Logan brain fart apart is defensively pretty sound, but is criminally short of creativity in midfield, two wide players that are complete hit or miss and with the exception of Anderson, forwards that wouldn't know the way to goal if someone led them there by the nose.

Fortunately like Kilmarnock today, most other teams in the league are not much better, so I suspect we are in for more similar games for the rest of the year and hopefully spend some proper dna money and get some creative players in in January. As an aside I see that Gleeson picked up a mystery injury in the pre-match warm-up - hopefully enough to keep him out till January when he can get shipped back down south with his mate Forrester.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    150th win for McInnes today apparently.

Not bad for a clueless fool who picks his team using a tombola
    Imagine how many he would have won if he wasn't a clueless fool who uses a Tombola

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Aye, but did they ever look like scoring other than a shaft as sh1te penalty?

Dinna get me wrong, we were poor but those Weegia darlings were nae better.
    I’d say their 13 attempts on our goal compared to our two would say so.

Still, better being lucky than good.

A very good win.

Move on & hopefully play a whole lot better against Hibs because we’ll need to.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Just caught a bit on the radio saying May has got 2 goals in the last 30 odd games...is that right?
    He has scored 2 goals in his last 34 games, 3 in his last 43 games and in total 6 goals in 48 games for us. Can someone remind me why he keeps getting played before Anderson?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's why we looked so poor. Shinnie was pish today.
    Is it just me or do we seem to be saying this more often? Is he being played in his best position? I'm not convinced. He seems to get bullied off the ball way to easily. I actually think he has reigned in some of his more dangerous tackling but he still frustrates me for some reason.

As club captain I don't feel he is being consistent enough especially when that is what we are craving for as a club at this time.

Shinnie is never a midfield player, he should always be at left back. We badly need some new midfielders in January who can actually pass the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    He has scored 2 goals in his last 34 games, 3 in his last 43 games and in total 6 goals in 48 games for us. Can someone remind me why he keeps getting played before Anderson?
    I criticised him last week but May did well today when he came on. Held the ball up and linked play far better than Wilson who had another Iggy Pop afternoon (passenger). Shame May can’t score goals though...

Agree with comment above re Shinnie - utter gash today.

Not alone to be fair.

Still - 3 points in the bag 😂⭐️⭐️

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Shinnie is never a midfield player, he should always be at left back. We badly need some new midfielders in January who can actually pass the ball.
    I agree 100%
    Love Shinnie’s endeavour & work-rate.
    But he gives the ball away too much.
    A good holding midfielder & possibly a “10” is needed.
    Scott Wright needs a run there to see if he can play it & be trusted. I remain to be convinced. Maybe he’s a flat track bully. Needs to do it in big games.

Don’t think it’s a “possibly” re the 10 RST, it’s an absolute necessity.

Wright can do a job, but I don’t think he’s the level we need for that role week in week out in my opinion.

A proper fitba playing 10 is an absolute must.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Phuck sake, i had hoped that was wrong....if Anderson doesnt start the next game McInnes better get ready for a kicking.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast