+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Killie Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    So I'm more sane than Basingstokered ?

Hmmm..... being damned wih faint praise springs to mind
    Most people on here would say I must be insane to get drawn into a conversation with him

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Most people on here would say I must be insane to get drawn into a conversation with him
    Wouldn't say that.

Out of your depth, more like

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    So I'm more sane than Basingstokered ?

Hmmm..... being damned wih faint praise springs to mind
    Unless you believe you have less sanity than BSR, then I'm not sure why you are being critical on yourself.

Anyway, Wright got his rest on Sunday, only coming on for the last few minutes.
    It's be interesting to see if he reverts to Wright in the hole with Shinnie and Ferguson deeper on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Pass the Domestos please...I'll scrub clean the impurities sticking to the sides of the Aberdeen Mad bog bowl

Nothing personal, I shouldn't post on a Tuesday morning. I hate Tuesdays
    Nothing wrong with a bit banter lad...people are far too serious for their own good at times. It is a fans forum so expect the unexpected at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Better watch lad...the girl guides are going to skelp you with their skipping ropes. They are circulating around you!

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Unless you believe you have less sanity than BSR, then I'm not sure why you are being critical on yourself.

Anyway, Wright got his rest on Sunday, only coming on for the last few minutes.
    It's be interesting to see if he reverts to Wright in the hole with Shinnie and Ferguson deeper on Friday.
    'Wright in the hole' .... is this a tactical alternative to 'Get intae them .... Heid First'?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    We need to stop bypassing the midfield and add a creative midfielder.
    Ladies and Gentlemen I give you Stephen Gleeson and Christopher Forrester, two other masterpieces of business carried out by our illustrious leader and his scouting staff.

Nae huddin ma breath for anything much different in the January window although heaven knows we are crying out for something as we really are a dire, DIRE !! footballing team to watch

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen I give you Stephen Gleeson and Christopher Forrester, two other masterpieces of business carried out by our illustrious leader and his scouting staff.

Nae huddin ma breath for anything much different in the January window although heaven knows we are crying out for something as we really are a dire, DIRE !! footballing team to watch

SF
    I've just had a look and am horrified to be reminded that - according to Wiki - we have Forrester on a 3-year deal and Gleeson on a 2-year deal.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425