+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The first time we played St.Mirren was decent. Scott Wright lifted the tempo of football we played that day. Granted St.Mirren are sh!t, but I genuinely thought we were decent.
    As was Frank Ross. Getting a bit worrying for the lad now, off to Manchester to get his back scanned, to see what the feck is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    As was Frank Ross. Getting a bit worrying for the lad now, off to Manchester to get his back scanned, to see what the feck is going on.
    Frank Ross decent also. Hope the lad is back to full fitness soon enough. I prefer watching him and Wright on the park than the likes of Gleeson and Forrester.

The first time we played St.Mirren was decent. Scott Wright lifted the tempo of football we played that day. Granted St.Mirren are sh!t, but I genuinely thought we were decent.
    I was offshore for both St Midden games. Maybe i should stay the f@ck away

Frank Ross decent also. Hope the lad is back to full fitness soon enough. I prefer watching him and Wright on the park than the likes of Gleeson and Forrester.
    I don't think you will have to worry about watching Gleeson or Forrester on the park any time soon

Can someone explain to me how the fat Hun c*nt got away with out being booked after leaving the field and taunting us? Especially after everything that's happened lately.

Can you imagine say Logan running up to the filth at Pittodrie after a goal and getting away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Can someone explain to me how the fat Hun c*nt got away with out being booked after leaving the field and taunting us? Especially after everything that's happened lately.

Can you imagine say Logan running up to the filth at Pittodrie after a goal and getting away with it.
    I remember Duncan Shearer getting booked for a tasteful wee highland jig in front of Dundee fans(correct the team if im wrong). Boyd was just being a f@cking imbecile and got away with it.

As you say with everything that's been happening, lobbing sh@t wise, well done to our fans for not taking the (gelatinous) bait

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I remember Duncan Shearer getting booked for a tasteful wee highland jig in front of Dundee fans(correct the team if im wrong). Boyd was just being a f@cking imbecile and got away with it.

As you say with everything that's been happening, lobbing sh@t wise, well done to our fans for not taking the (gelatinous) bait
    The rancid c*nt will be spewing by the sheep smash n grab. And it being ex Hun clubfoot that gave us the late free kick was satisfying too
    Still, I reckon Madden would booked a younger less known player. He sha* it.

It's not the first time he has done that ridiculous fat man jig. He's had a thing for Aberdeen fans ever since he got a pie lobbed at him at Pittodrie. No big deal really and I personally couldn't give a monkeys if he got booked for it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    The rancid c*nt will be spewing by the sheep smash n grab. And it being ex Hun clubfoot that gave us the late free kick was satisfying too
    Still, I reckon Madden would booked a younger less known player. He sha* it.
    And he had the cheek to argue it wasnt a foul too

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    It's not the first time he has done that ridiculous fat man jig. He's had a thing for Aberdeen fans ever since he got a pie lobbed at him at Pittodrie. No big deal really and I personally couldn't give a monkeys if he got booked for it or not.
    Football fans are a hypocritical, precious shower of snowflakes.

What harm was the fat c**t doing, aside from making himself look like a t!t?

Folk that call him a fat hun c**t then bitch and whine when he gives a bit of "banter" back need to have a word with themselves.
    As unfunny as he was, what harm was done?

I'd be more bothered about why the SFA & SPFL don't take him to task for the sh1te that goes in his column for that sh1tehawk "news"paper he (writes for)

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast