+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Killie Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

McLean

Sit back, relax and enjoy Donsdaft.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Away and stick your napper down a toilet where it belongs.
    Pass the Domestos please...I'll scrub clean the impurities sticking to the sides of the Aberdeen Mad bog bowl

Nothing personal, I shouldn't post on a Tuesday morning. I hate Tuesdays
    Last edited by BogBrush1903; 06-11-2018 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    What was his reasoning for the change , as a matter of interest ?
    He said that Wright was just back from injury and playing 3 games in a week was a lot so he didn't want him to start the game but that he expected spaces to open up later in the match and that Wright would have a role to play.

All sounds feasible but my own thoughts are that McInnes is always very cautious when playing tough games away from home so having a defensive set-up is his comfort blanket as even if what he is saying on Wright is correct there was nothing stopping him playing a more attack minded player than Ball from the start e.g. Anderson or May.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    He said that Wright was just back from injury and playing 3 games in a week was a lot so he didn't want him to start the game but that he expected spaces to open up later in the match and that Wright would have a role to play.

All sounds feasible but my own thoughts are that McInnes is always very cautious when playing tough games away from home so having a defensive set-up is his comfort blanket as even if what he is saying on Wright is correct there was nothing stopping him playing a more attack minded player than Ball from the start e.g. Anderson or May.
    Cheers min. Fair enough reasoning from McInnes, then

And fair comment from you as well

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    What was his reasoning for the change , as a matter of interest ?
    Mentioned with it being the third game in eight days, he thought it would be a bit much for Wright who had just come back from injury, but anticipated he would make an impact from the bench.

Totally understandable to look after a player with an injury history through his comeback.

I guess some might have preferred he started and limped off after 20 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Mentioned with it being the third game in eight days, he thought it would be a bit much for Wright who had just come back from injury, but anticipated he would make an impact from the bench.

Totally understandable to look after a player with an injury history through his comeback.

I guess some might have preferred he started and limped off after 20 minutes
    We asked you or that last night you posted no answer until someone else posted the answer then you just copy it very original

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    We asked you or that last night you posted no answer until someone else posted the answer then you just copy it very original
    LOL, nae been on and worked my way down the list.
    I very clearly knew the answer and was trying to direct you to think a bit before positing your pish.
    Fail on my account it seems.

P.S. Redstarfk asked for it 4 hours ago. Try google, it has practically 24/7 access.

LOL, nae been on and worked my way down the list.
    I very clearly knew the answer and was trying to direct you to think a bit before positing your pish.
    Fail on my account it seems.

P.S. Redstarfk asked for it 4 hours ago. Try google, it has practically 24/7 access.
    I asked you last night at 9.28pm you couldn’t answer it despite as you say google is almost 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    I asked you last night at 9.28pm you couldn’t answer it despite as you say google is almost 24/7
    I could, I opted not to though, effectively challenging you to try and think for yourself and find out the information.
    I gave a response at 01:51, which you gave your blinkered responce around 06:00

Happy to respond to more sane posters though.

I could, I opted not to though, effectively challenging you to try and think for yourself and find out the information.
    I gave a response at 01:51, which you gave your blinkered responce around 06:00

Happy to respond to more sane posters though.
    So I'm more sane than Basingstokered ?

Hmmm..... being damned wih faint praise springs to mind

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast