+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: QOS home

By the yard it’s hard, by the inch it’s a cinch!

Slow but sure progress, to have 75% possession in the first half and only score one goal needs work though.

Robbie Neilson’s Tangerine Army....The future is bright!

Loved that!

Was right behind Aird when he hit the cross for Safranko and knew it was in from that point!

Biggest surprise was how well Edje fitted in, and even though he was injured for most of the second half, never once looked in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by USArab View Post
    By the yard it’s hard, by the inch it’s a cinch!

Slow but sure progress, to have 75% possession in the first half and only score one goal needs work though.

Robbie Neilson’s Tangerine Army....The future is bright!
    I wonder where we would have been if he had been appointed in April or at worst in the summer?.Mind you thank phuck the chairman woke up before the Texan's did or it could have been Neilson at Dens and McIntyre at Tannadice.A scary thought troops.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I wonder where we would have been if he had been appointed in April or at worst in the summer?.Mind you thank phuck the chairman woke up before the Texan's did or it could have been Neilson at Dens and McIntyre at Tannadice.A scary thought troops.
    Ach, i dont know gunboat. Some of it has something to do with the players left behind, and it looks like Shabba did something right! He just dint know how to manage them!

You would think a football pundit with their vast knowledge of the game would be able to get some good players in?

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post

Scary indeed! Bwahahahahaha

Good progression under RN. Agree with USArab. Felt with all the possession we had we rarely troubled there goal. So more work needed on that front. But all in all very pleasing result. Well done guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Good progression under RN. Agree with USArab. Felt with all the possession we had we rarely troubled there goal. So more work needed on that front. But all in all very pleasing result. Well done guys.
    We were actually under pressure in the second half from the whistle. Qos were in our faces and we never really got to grips with it untill blessed with an own goal. Good job they dont have the players to capitalise on this ( at least not today) but their manager will be building them up for the same next week (hopefully) . As a foot note, atmosphere pure pxx today

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    We were actually under pressure in the second half from the whistle. Qos were in our faces and we never really got to grips with it untill blessed with an own goal. Good job they dont have the players to capitalise on this ( at least not today) but their manager will be building them up for the same next week (hopefully) . As a foot note, atmosphere pure pxx today
    I wouldnt say we were under pressure. Yeah, they had more of the ball but I only recall one real chance. And bar that chance, i thought the defence and keeper had things under control.

I cannot fault anyone out there today. Special mention for Booth from me.

Yeah, Booth was exceptional today.

Best performance I’ve seen from booth. Bt thought Bouhenna was very good today and in my opinion was our motm. He was composed and snuffed out any potential threats.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)