+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: QOS home

Apart from the possession what impressed me was the way the players looked so much more comfortable on the ball and showed for each other to get the ball when others were under pressure. Big improvements from a month ago. As said by others though we need to kill teams off.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Find it hard to pick a MotM today but McMullan, Bouhenna, Stanton, Edje and Booth were all up there. The rest were not too far behind that level.

Futures bright.....
    Yeah those 4 lads were great. The effort and workrate has come on dramatically. McMullan was MOTM in my eyes and it was particularly funny when he bullied their defender into passing backwards into the net lol. He looked dangerous throughout.

Our own defense seemed tighter than against Dunfy so if RN can keep on improving I'd say the current 8-1 odds for us claiming the title are a good punt.

In every match so far he's played 4411 and he's has success so it's hard to see that changing any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdad View Post
    Apart from the possession what impressed me was the way the players looked so much more comfortable on the ball and showed for each other to get the ball when others were under pressure. Big improvements from a month ago. As said by others though we need to kill teams off.
    Totally agree. In previous games they could hardly string 2 passes together. Yesterday was like night and day in comparison. Plus the work rate off the ball was impressive.

Agree we dominated so much and i never felt like the inevitable phuck up was just around the corner. But we do need a better final ball at times and a regular scorer - that may happen.

Cant believe how we pass now compared with laszlo and mckinnons teams - we have teams running all over the place chasing us down

Safranko had a bit of of an off day yesterday compared to previous games so it was good to see McMullan more involved, good pressure on the defender for the 2nd goal.

agree - i think QOTS guys played the ref at every opp with sanfran and after his booking he was a bit wary. Needs watched though as he tired and thats where injuries come from

Quote Originally Posted by Eamons_lost_wig_04 View Post
    we need to get Nicky Clark up and running the amount of goals he scored for Dunfy.....we are missing this re taking chances
    Getting Clark up to speed and keeping Safranko fit is crucial to mounting a challenge to win it outright. Could be the difference especially if Shankland was to leave in January

has anybody got a link to the goals?

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    has anybody got a link to the goals?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm0r...re=youtu.be&a=

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)