+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: QOS home

QOS home

Looking forward to Tannadice tomorrow (certainly wasn't saying that a month ago). Hope the feel good factor continues and we get 3 points before the County clash. County playing ICT so good chance to try and reduce the gap.

I’m certain they will score but I think we will score more. 3-2 win
    Last edited by offshore_arab83; 02-11-2018 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    Looking forward to Tannadice tomorrow (certainly was saying that a month ago). Hope the fool good factor continues and we get 3 points before the County clash. County playing ICT so good chance to try and reduce the gap.

I’m certain they will score but I think we will score more. 3-2 win
    Its good to be looking forward to the game. I think we may have a period where we are under the kosh and our defence prone to mistakes. 3-1 and an ICT win would be good

Huge game tomorrow, if results go our way could be the turning point of the season, c'mon Utd!!

Really looking forward to the game, cant say the same about the weather!

I'm hugely optimistic about our future under RN however think we need to remain cautious for now and not get ahead of ourselves about the immediate stuff, there will be bumps and this division is unpredictable

Think it will be a tight game, if we get at them from early and match then for fight I see narrow win later in the game

They haven't lost many games and do well away from home

FFS a thread about our team

If we keep Dobbie quiet then we win this.

2-0 Safranko & Fyvie

Mid week was a nice distraction, we had championship games in hand Tues then the mauling of the dees Wed accompanied by a sirus meltdown

Back to more important matters now

Cautiously optimistic about tomorrow. QOS usually give other teams opportunities to score, if we take our chances and keep likes of Dobbie quiet we can win well.
    Also nice to be on a thread about United.

Got to win these games if we're wanting to go up as Champions.
    Quietly confident for tomorrow. Hopefully a decent crowd.

C'mon United!!

Let's be honest, none of us will be tearful should Dobbie limp off with a minor injury tomorrow.

Important to respect each and every team we face, recognising the difficulty of each match with no divine right to get promoted etc. At the same time, if we are serious title winning candidates, which I think we are, then beating teams like Queens at Tannadice should be bread and butter stuff. They were a serious bogey team for us last season.

Robbie's cautionary words about our defense giving away easy chances that the likes of Dunfermline failed to punish us with last Saturday are well said and hopefully our recent fitness boost plus Robbie's managerial input will lead to a tighter defence matched with the high pressing attacking football that Robbie has had us winning games with. Come on united, shed rule!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)