+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wolves game

Wolves game

Has Lascelles comments from yesterday made up the mind of anyone who was only thinking about boycotting?
    It is us fans who loves the club,who care about the club,who care about the team,this is our club.
    The comments from our so called captain prove to us all that nobody within the club gives a phuck what us fans have been going through and will continue to go through with the parasite in charge.
    I know a few of us already boycott and to get to that decision wasn't easy so can understand people being undecided but after yesterday it shows what they think of us.

Ashley OUT!!!
    Last edited by Geordie1974; 02-11-2018 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Spelling

whats the price of getting rid of him? championship? or even lower?

At the Magpie Group last night it was agreed that some just won’t boycott the game (I’ve paid for my ticket, don’t want to break their attendance at games etc,I have a pal and his wife who go home and away from Edinburgh area and feel like that) but going in on 11 mins (like the proposed WHU walk in) would be great, watch in the pub then go up. It will still show/be effective if say even 1/2k did it. Hopefully many thousands more will stay away. 15k plus would be excellent. Thing is if it is successful and visually people see there are thousands who have done it but they weren’t sure themselves the next time one is planned maybe another few thousand will not go.

One thing that was loud and clear is Ashley will love it if we start arguing/fighting amongst ourselves. We HAVE to stick together so it’s that persons choice and shouldn’t bring any ridicule one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    whats the price of getting rid of him? championship? or even lower?
    Evening, John.

That's a fair point but when he does eventually go, I won't give two shits now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Evening, John.

That's a fair point but when he does eventually go, I won't give two shits now.
    wotcha fella.. what follows is my point, you know what you have....
    be lucky Zippster
    john.

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    wotcha fella.. what follows is my point, you know what you have....
    be lucky Zippster
    john.
    Aye, I do, bud...but I think he knew exactly what he was saying and he's crossed a line, imo.

You know what our clubs are like to us-your good self included-it's a personal thing and when you get slighted or betrayed...

The way the club has been run it makes it much easier for me to not give a ****e about players .he's already gone imo

The terrible thing is I'm looking forward to missing the Wolves game. I can't wait to miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    At the Magpie Group last night it was agreed that some just won’t boycott the game (I’ve paid for my ticket, don’t want to break their attendance at games etc,I have a pal and his wife who go home and away from Edinburgh area and feel like that) but going in on 11 mins (like the proposed WHU walk in) would be great, watch in the pub then go up. It will still show/be effective if say even 1/2k did it. Hopefully many thousands more will stay away. 15k plus would be excellent. Thing is if it is successful and visually people see there are thousands who have done it but they weren’t sure themselves the next time one is planned maybe another few thousand will not go.

One thing that was loud and clear is Ashley will love it if we start arguing/fighting amongst ourselves. We HAVE to stick together so it’s that persons choice and shouldn’t bring any ridicule one way or the other.

Sky probs would limit the effect of said walk in,a couple of clever camera angles and Kingstonbobs ya uncle..
    I'm not sure if Ashley's up Sky's ar5e or vice versa,but whichever way it is,I would like to know WHY?
    What the fu ck have we ever done ti anybody??/

Bobs right on one thing though,the most important thing..WE ARE NEWCASTLE UNITED LETS STAY UNITED...
    Ashley will gan at some point,so fu ck him...
    Our captain (average centre half) won't be here forever,so fu ck him anaarl!!

TOON TOON!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    The terrible thing is I'm looking forward to missing the Wolves game. I can't wait to miss it.
    It's not terrible Stan,it's temporary and it feels sooo good....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)