+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tansey

Tansey

It’s very rare that I get inside info of any reliability, but I was told tonight that Tansey’s on his way back from 6 months recuperation from injury.

He’ll play for the reserves on Monday, and according to the usually in-the-know gossip, it’s our intention to get him in alongside Shinnie to allow Ferguson to add creativity in a more advanced position.

**** knows, like - just what I was telt.

There were other reasons for things not working out initially.

The other reasons were because he's f'uckin useless.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    It’s very rare that I get inside info of any reliability, but I was told tonight that Tansey’s on his way back from 6 months recuperation from injury.

He’ll play for the reserves on Monday, and according to the usually in-the-know gossip, it’s our intention to get him in alongside Shinnie to allow Ferguson to add creativity in a more advanced position.

Aye that sounds a good idea , reshuffle the pack just fan we appear to be finding a wee bit of form....

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    There were other reasons for things not working out initially.
    ‘mon then. Gie’s the griff. Dinna impersonate the gossipy sotto voce Les Dawson in drag wifie. Rules suspended for this.

Knowledge is power - give us some.

‘mon then. Gie’s the griff. Dinna impersonate the gossipy sotto voce Les Dawson in drag wifie. Rules suspended for this.

Knowledge is power - give us some.
    Cannae as it's not gossip. Sneckie knows as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Cannae as it's not gossip. Sneckie knows as well.
    That’s what the PM functions for

It's a football banter forum. Share the bantz. You can't expect Aldo and sneckie to go PM'ing every nosey b*stard like myself.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...ctic-december/

Do I detect a sense of frustration in his comment on Forrester?

I hope we don't put Tansey alongside Shinnie with Ferguson further forward. Ferguson is not a no10. We've been much better when he's played alongside Shinnie in a 442 or alongside Shinnie in the 4231 with Wright or someone else at 10.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast