+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wolves v Tottenham Matchday Thread

Several tweets from spurs supporters saying how impressed they were with MGW, with some saying they ought to buy him. Problem is they could not afford him!

what i said was inputted at half time...at that point doherty and costa were poor..
    we were second to spurs in most departments.

sure the second half was exciting , trouble is t'game is played over 90 mins not 45..
    gibbs white was something else though..

after reading your reports i had better check yesterdays results again , cos i thought we had lost

Searching the Tinternet I came across a Spurs Forum site. There were 63 pages of comments, over 1200 posts about the Wolves match. It made for some amusing but interesting reading.

Prior to the game it was an easy three points, Wolverhampton is a slum and not the place to spend a night in.

When the game started they were soon slagging of many of their players, Kane needs dropping, and Winks is rubbish. Some of the language used would make a docker cringe, and certainly would not be allowed on Football Mad.

Even when the were leading 2-0 the torrent of abuse towards Winks and Trippier had become more expressive. Some admitted that they had got away with one with the off side goal. The fact that we have a number of players from Portugal was an other excuse to berate Wolves. We were described as diving foreign bas...ds and our players were a fu.k..g disgrace. They even stated our crowd support was naff. (I have changed some words to protect the innocent)

When the third went in, they left Kane alone for a while as they called for more goals against the sh.t. However, panic set in when we scored our second penalty.. The loud mouths who had been calling for a slaughter, were now showering a tirade of abuse at all and sundry in the Spurs team. We were diving bas...ds again, blow the fuc..ng whistle ref.

At the final whistle, some of the more intelligent supporters from North London, admitted that they will not have to face many teams outside the top six as good as we were. Cody was mentioned for praise and Gibbs-White was a certain transfer target.

The criticism of their defenders went on late into the night. After all it was their third game in six days, what do they expect?

I do hope that If we have success over the next few years, we won't turn on our players with such venom.

I do hope that If we have success over the next few years, we won't turn on our players with such venom.[/QUOTE]

Greavesy has already started

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)