+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Match Thread vs Port Vale 3.11.18

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestpie View Post
    Hello????are our heads buried that far down in the ground that we can’t see the same **** HK keeps turning out week in week out?we can’t string half a dozen passes together before deciding to **** it to nowhere/back to the opposition?.Weve surly got cooler heads in this squad no???.And yes we’d have gotten what we deserved if JT hadn’t had defended for his life so well done him!.
    I asked you earlier, so I will elaborate......how else would you set up the back 4 and the 2 central midfielders?

I'll go first......Jones back in for Evina because the guy cannot cross the ball effectively when overlapping

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    I can understand the frustrations at present, but I'm nowhere near ready to start writing off Harry Kewell or calling him names.
    Agree with that, even though I'm 50/50 on Kewell at the moment it's lunacy to be talking about getting rid this early. We've got a fairly poor defence and midfield, but we do have a few attacking options. I'm hoping that will be enough to keep us out of the bottom two which has to be the target now.

I wouldn't have gone for Kewell but now we've got him we should back him . He deserves a transfer window to shape his own team. He's got Fitz playing better and Hemmings. He signed Milsom and Turley who have both improved us and overall we are playing more attractive football.
    Any thoughts of play offs should be right out the window, I'd now be happy for us to ease away from the bottom, play some decent football, re-shape the team and go into next season with a run of form from the end of this one.
    Hardy must despair, he's spent a fortune to go backwards, another compensation pay out for the manager and loads more player churn is the last thing he or we need.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    What a load of rubbish. We are no better under this fool than we were under the last idiot. We needed an experienced manager not another novice. If thing's don't improve by January he has to go, otherwise it is the conference.
    You mean like John Sheridan?

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestpie View Post
    Hello????are our heads buried that far down in the ground that we can’t see the same **** HK keeps turning out week in week out?we can’t string half a dozen passes together before deciding to **** it to nowhere/back to the opposition?.Weve surly got cooler heads in this squad no???.And yes we’d have gotten what we deserved if JT hadn’t had defended for his life so well done him!.
    What do you expect the poor bloke to do? He's picked up a car crash of a squad rooted to the bottom of the division with 1 point in 5 game and unfit.

The 3 players he's signed in Ward, Turley and. Milsom have improved the team, Osbourne and Etete have been given first team experience, Fitz, Stead, Hemmings, Allesandra, Hewitt are all playing bette.

He's unable to play his usual style of
    play as the players are not capable, so he's trying to adapt to what he's got.

Players such as Vaughan, Jones, Kellet, Hawkridge have been quite rightly bombed out as they've not been giving 100% or aren't cut out for Lg2 fotball.

Keep working at HK, January isn't too far away!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    What do you expect the poor bloke to do? He's picked up a car crash of a squad rooted to the bottom of the division with 1 point in 5 game and unfit.

The 3 players he's signed in Ward, Turley and. Milsom have improved the team, Osbourne and Etete have been given first team experience, Fitz, Stead, Hemmings, Allesandra, Hewitt are all playing bette.

He's unable to play his usual style of
    play as the players are not capable, so he's trying to adapt to what he's got.

Players such as Vaughan, Jones, Kellet, Hawkridge have been quite rightly bombed out as they've not been giving 100% or aren't cut out for Lg2 fotball.

Keep working at HK, January isn't too far away!
    Cracking post. HK has improved players, brought in ones who have helped and dropped a lot of the players we all know aren't good enough. As Carlton said look at what he took over, it was a complete mess. He's had to come in and try to get the players confidence up to a level where they can get results at the same time as actually getting results. He can't bring in the players he knows we need at the moment.

So under Nolan this season the players were ****. Now under Kewell they're the same players but not quite as ****. I think given time and being able to build his own squad, Kewell will be a good manager for us. It's easy to blame him and I don't understand how anyone can judge him on what he took over from and the time he's had to rectify it.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Cracking post. HK has improved players, brought in ones who have helped and dropped a lot of the players we all know aren't good enough. As Carlton said look at what he took over, it was a complete mess. He's had to come in and try to get the players confidence up to a level where they can get results at the same time as actually getting results. He can't bring in the players he knows we need at the moment.

So under Nolan this season the players were ****. Now under Kewell they're the same players but not quite as ****. I think given time and being able to build his own squad, Kewell will be a good manager for us. It's easy to blame him and I don't understand how anyone can judge him on what he took over from and the time he's had to rectify it.
    Anyone that has taken over a team of people in a work environment as a manager, Supervisor etc will fully understand the challenges HK is facing.

His workforce has been poorly assembled, poorly managed and poorly organised throughout preseason. They then went on to get hammered in the first 5 games and confidence would have been rock bottom. KN gets the boot and I'd imagine all hell breaks loose in the playing squad, players loyal to KN will be outraged and naturally resentful to HK, the new players at the club are wondering "what the hell have I joined here?"

The players are getting quite rightly criticised by fans and morale in the dressing must have been toxic. HK has come into all of that, had to get the players fit, integrate his philosophy and tactics and oh try and get some points on the board to ensure we don't get cut off at the bottom of the League!

Unfortunately it seems these players are unable (or won't) adapt to the HK way and it's going to be a slog until these players move on and new ones arrive.

To change the culture, ethos, loyalty, bad habits of a group of people takes months, sometimes year and success for Notts this season is staying in this League and moving a lot of these players on to allow HK the opportunity to judged on a group of players he's assembled.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415