+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Perez goal

Perez goal

Get in lad .! Just what you needed

Top goal too. Foster was completely lost.

Glad he scored but what was his goal celebration? Fingers in his ears? Sullen face? Ran off the pitch as soon as the whistle went, too.

He has been awful lately, but he has every right to be annoyed at being booed ONTO the pitch.

Who else did people want brought on?

Hosses poo?
    CAtspu?
    Darlow?

Ahh...didn't realise he had been.

Just reading on twitter after he scored. A lot of people seemed to think he was justified in his reaction.

Must admit, I never heard any boos, saying that I go for a pint on 41 minutes. Tradition. Bad crack if that's what happened.

I still think he's sh1te mind but no need for that.

Frak me been away today just got in, no mobile signal, and just seen the result.....Now drinking wine with gusto!! Cannot believe it, fantastic and sounded as though we did enough in the second half. Lets hope it's the start of a new beginning for the team!! WOOT

I thought Ki's free kick was absolutely spot on, he hasn't had much of a chance of late. Hope this win is a massive confidence builder for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    I thought Ki's free kick was absolutely spot on, he hasn't had much of a chance of late. Hope this win is a massive confidence builder for the team.
    To be honest, Shelvey's been poor for much of this season. Ki seemed much more disciplined in terms of where he was on the pitch and also seemed to play in a more advanced role, playing it short and moving for the return.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)