+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Swansea City Post Match Thoughts

Yep the best team lost although their chucking themselves down on the floor and time wasting didn't endear me to them.We just couldn't get near the ball most of the time with their slick passing and they seemed a yard faster than us all over the pitch. Agree about Vyner who was skinned every time by James just as he was at Preston by Roberts. Our saving grace was Rodak who crucially kept it down to one for them. If they had scored a second it would have been bye bye but you always have a chance if you are only one down. Once we equalised they started to wobble a bit.

Arguably we should have had 3 points against Stoke and Bolton so things even themselves out. Yes lets have those 3 points and get up that table however we get em!

Magic moment?

Goading Kyle Naughton.....loved that.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Magic moment?

Goading Kyle Naughton.....loved that.
    and soon after he was subbed while the goading carried on....

Sure he took all in good banter style.

Why didn’t we deserve to win?
    We scored 2 they scored 1
    Tippy tappy football wins you nothing.
    The difference in wages is huge.
    CHARACTER COSTS NOTHING and we have bucket loads.
    UTM. On we go to Blackburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Why didn’t we deserve to win?
    We scored 2 they scored 1
    Tippy tappy football wins you nothing.
    The difference in wages is huge.
    CHARACTER COSTS NOTHING and we have bucket loads.
    UTM. On we go to Blackburn.
    Pocket, 'tippy tappy football?' They absolutely outclassed us. If the way they played first half was tippy tappy, I wish the Millers could do the same pal.

I take it all back. There is a God and he comes from Rotherham.

Don’t get to many games but glad I chose this one. We were totally outplayed in first half. Swansea played some great football. We needed Manning/Newell on for set plays both on and the first pen changed the game and atmosphere in the ground. Unbelievable result. Still not sure what happened so looking forward to the highlights. UTM!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Pocket, 'tippy tappy football?' They absolutely outclassed us. If the way they played first half was tippy tappy, I wish the Millers could do the same pal.
    Who won Brin

I've followed the Millers for over 60 years and I'm struggling to think of another game where we have been so utterly, completely and comprehensively outplayed for 75 minutes and still won!
    It's a funny old game 😋

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Excellent team quick strong pleasing on the eye.
    Yep they were better than us but you don’t win games been better just by scoring more than the other team. 4 shots on target we scored 2 prolific 😆

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast