+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Any improvement?

Any improvement?

That anybody that was there saw?

No shots on target?

Yeah don't think we have had an effort on target since McIntyre took over.

Was thinking more about fight, organisation, players being a bit more savvy.

It's a horrific set of results today, lost at home to st m and I think we will defo drop.

10th place almost out of reach as it stands.

Depressing stuff really.

A catoluge of errors from McCann, McIntyre (Billy dodds) and nelms.

I can't even sense any fight left in the support.

January is too late.

McIntyre typically scours the English market for loan signings in January which is hardly a surefire strategy for turning things around. But they'll be 'his' players so get them in

o'dea hit the bar,cant remember a shot although i had to leave mins early
    if we dont hammer the mirren nxt saturday he has to go

Thought we looked a bit more solid defensively but hampered with injuries to centre half’s.

Apart from O’Dea’s header off bar, a scramble in the 6 yard box, and a couple of penalty shouts can’t remember us looking like scoring.

Motherwell’s goal was an unstoppable rocket but I didn’t think they looked much better than us. They got 3 points though.

Global was a great strike, but the ball should have been up the other end, I blame Kamara,

We need a John Brown / Stuart Rafferty type of player in midfield, we were bullied there all day

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)