+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The all "loved up" because we stole 3 points thread.

The all "loved up" because we stole 3 points thread.

I thought for a minute someone had dropped an E in my half time Bovril, but no the effect of thieving 3 points off a classy and at times Brilliant Swansea team, has filled me full of love for all.

So here is a chance while we are all still "loved up" to hold out the olive branch to our fellow posters.

Ok..... gulp....here goes.

Mike, Roly and Millmoormagic.....I love you.....and the Labour party.

Over to you guys.

I can’t believe we won IBS, but, we played a team whose own arrogance was their downfall they should have gone in at half time at least 2-0 up.

They were wasteful in possession and not clinical enough in front of goal. Some of our players had an off game but still gave 100%

Never saw a win coming at al...happy days

Love to see moneybags teams get knocked off their pedestals fancydans and mardybums comes to mind,well done The Millers.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I can’t believe we won IBS, but, we played a team whose own arrogance was their downfall they should have gone in at half time at least 2-0 up.

They were wasteful in possession and not clinical enough in front of goal. Some of our players had an off game but still gave 100%

Never saw a win coming at al...happy days
    I know they play acted ,stalled for time and just mocked us after that first goal went in. I don’t mind losing went game is good but if your playing away like Swansea was you got to at least show the home crowd what you can do.

But they paid the price in the end

I love Richard Finney who in the half time draws said we’ll equalise and then go on to win.

I thought yeah right! But he got it spot on!

PW will be loving it.
    Norwich top of the league.
    A slow start but they have been building momentum for a while

I love the ref. He conned Swansea into believing he was their 12th man, then betrayed them once he remembered he'd got 20 quid on Rotherham to win 2-1.
    I love their number 20, James. Such pace and skill, puts in a good delivery too. Reminds me of a young Wayne Rooney. Wish we had a player like that, wish he was English too.

Big mention to the wise owls from S6 for telling us to ....mind the gap....a few weeks ago.
    Very prophetic.
    What price our first away win.