Thread: Next week

Next week

Absolutely HUGE game vs County away. Got to fancy Ayr to do the biz vs QoS at home and I wouldn't want us to fall further than 7 pts behind top spot.

So, RN has got to get them ready to battle for all 3 points.

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    Absolutely HUGE game vs County away. Got to fancy Ayr to do the biz vs QoS at home and I wouldn't want us to fall further than 7 pts behind top spot.

So, RN has got to get them ready to battle for all 3 points.
    Fingers crossed we can get the result next week as i think QotS had one of their best games v Ayr so might just sneak a result.

Question. If Ayr were to go all the way and win the league would they be allowed to go up seeing as their ground is stuck in the 70s. Don't think they have the necessary seating required and standing is a thing of the past in the premier.

Probably have to share with Killie if their stadium doesn't meet the specs.

What is the specs now anyway? Maybe they changed since SPFL merger?

From checking SPFL rules it appears the only requirement for any Scottish Premiership stadium that differs from the rest of the SPFL is that they have better floodlighting.

So I think of Ayr go up they get to play at their ground.

And quite right too Frank. All this seating arrangements has financially crippled many clubs. Utterly pointless and ruined the atmosphere at most grounds.

Agree

RN will have them prepared for Saturday. What a f ucking difference having confidence in a manager

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    RN will have them prepared for Saturday. What a f ucking difference having confidence in a manager
    Really like how he is laying down the challenge to RC, saying a win can put down a marker, show what we've got and atone for the pumping we took from them a few weeks back.
    Refreshing from the safe card of playing it down because we're worried about getting beat.

Ayrs bubble will burst, of that there is no doubt, they'll lose players in January and will fall away...

HOPEFULLY

I really don't think it will, I just think they are one of the best sides in the division, they are strong both in attack and defence... Not going to be easy to overhaul, 100% good record, dangerous away, are well on target to equal or better 18pts per quarter from first two quarters

On plus side we have 9/9pts from second round of fixtures so far (Partick, Dunfermline, Qots) and just need to focus on what we do as we can't overly effect other matches outwith putting pressure on

Great to see a bit of momentum building and it sounds like we're just better all round. Saw the wee clip on FB and we looked like Barca there!

A very long way to go still and it may take a while to reel Ayr in. I doubt Robbie has set quarterly points targets, he'll be asking them to win every game because he wants what we want, 3 points every game. If we can go up there and come home with the 3 points that would really tell us we're contenders. A loss is no good assuming Ayr do win, but a draw not a disaster either because this could run right to the last game.

C'Mon United, keep the pressure on.
    Last edited by stokearab; 04-11-2018 at 10:00 PM. Reason: FTD