+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Princes Princesses Dukes Duchesses

O/T Princes Princesses Dukes Duchesses

We are currently supporting 67 of these people in in the manner they are entitled to in addition to the senior royals and their six palaces. Everybody happy?

Quote Originally Posted by KINDERSCOUT View Post
    We are currently supporting 67 of these people in in the manner they are entitled to in addition to the senior royals and their six palaces. Everybody happy?
    Deliriously

Meghan al be droppin No 68 sooin.

Owz her dad gerrin on frum iz "heart attack" that prevented 'im frum attending the wedding ?
    Last edited by SBRed48; 08-11-2018 at 04:44 PM.

They're entitled to sweet FA in my opinion let them earn a living like majority of us

and your point is or r u just trying to **** stir as per the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    and your point is or r u just trying to **** stir as per the norm.

Seems a fair question to me
    So you're saying we should not ask questions like this ?

Love to know who the 67 are cos most of em don’t get a penny from the taxpayer

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    They're entitled to sweet FA in my opinion let them earn a living like majority of us
    Yes indeedy

I watched an excellent documentary last night on the beeb about Prince Charles' charitable engagements and he does put a lot back in. What he did for that Scottish community in Ayrshire was nothing short of remarkable. Good on them I say.

Last thing we need is a U.K descending into anarchy and becoming a Republic. There are countries throughout the world that envy us for our Royal family.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I watched an excellent documentary last night on the beeb about Prince Charles' charitable engagements and he does put a lot back in. What he did for that Scottish community in Ayrshire was nothing short of remarkable. Good on them I say.

Last thing we need is a U.K descending into anarchy and becoming a Republic. There are countries throughout the world that envy us for our Royal family.
    Never had you down as being naive Steve
    He gets very amply rewarded for being POW so what else does he do apart from swanning around the country & the world in private jets & helicopters at our expense telling us all what we should do to save the planet, I could do that job [I'd even do it for living wage] I'll bet his carbon footprint is a damn sight bigger than mine He even used to take William & Harry litter picking [yeah right]
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 09-11-2018 at 03:07 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast