+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Swale

FAO Swale

I've just attempted to send you a message but it says your inbox is full. The remnants of being a mod, no doubt!

If you're able to clear some space I'll try again.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    I've just attempted to send you a message but it says your inbox is full. The remnants of being a mod, no doubt!

It'll be those complaining about the new regime and the newly banned, waxing lyrical about the old days, probably begging him to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post

Hi Jackal, I've just deleted some of the older ones to make space if you'd like to try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Roadsider View Post
    It'll be those complaining about the new regime and the newly banned, waxing lyrical about the old days, probably begging him to come back.
    No, it was me asking for advice!!

I've read and replied to your message now Jackal. Posting here in case, like me, you don't often notice the little '1' at the top of the page telling you there's anew message.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I've read and replied to your message now Jackal. Posting here in case, like me, you don't often notice the little '1' at the top of the page telling you there's anew message.
    I need to speak to them about that....unless you are expecting a message, there is no way you spot that 1 or 2 when you are logging in...I once went a full week without seeing it, until someone asked me if I was blind