+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sarfend

Sarfend

Chris Powell’s sides are always hard to beat. Always.
    Plenty thought we’d walk it today and it was a given we’d get 3 points easily. In truth If I was Powell I’d be miffed that my team didn’t get at least a point. We struggled against some “direct” football, and in truth some pretty blatant cheating too. We have to expect that we will come up,against this and that we are seen as “big time Charlie’s “
    Lets hope Sunderland and Pompey get the same treatment we have.
    Frankly the last few refs we have had have been not fit to officiate in a jumpers for goalposts match in a school field, and the one today wasn’t fit, wasn’t in charge and was like a stroppy Pantomine Queen when he was embarrased by the comedy of Cavaré and their cheating idiot play acting in the corner. ( can only think he had left his cards in the car amd was telling them both “wait till I get you home!”
    We were found out after 5 games, and we now have to find a way to counter it. It takes time..... Maybe Woodrow will help.... Moncur must start every game.

Final Musings... How the hell can it cost £60 return for me and Mrs to Accrington and back from Huddersfield on the train, yet only £30 return from Barnsley.... beyond me!
    Last edited by Jules88; 04-11-2018 at 01:01 AM.

Wats attachment 11027 Issit your train time

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Plenty thought we’d walk it today and it was a given we’d get 3 points easily. In truth If I was Powell I’d be miffed that my team didn’t get at least a point. We struggled against some “direct” football, and in truth some pretty blatant cheating too. We have to expect that we will come up,against this and that we are seen as “big time Charlie’s “
    Frankly the last few refs we have had have been not fit to officiate in a jumpers for goalposts match in a school field, and the one today wasn’t fit, wasn’t in charge and was like a stroppy Pantomine Queen when he was embarrased by the comedy of Cavaré and their cheating idiot play acting in the corner. ( can only think he had left his cards in the car amd was telling them both “wait till I get you home!”
    We were found out after 5 games, and we now have to find a way to counter it. It takes time..... Maybe Woodrow will help.... Moncur must start every game.

Final Musings... How the hell can it cost £60 return for me and Mrs to Accrington and back from Huddersfield on the train, yet only £30 return from Barnsley.... beyond me!
    I'd keep an eye on the trains going over to Accrington jules mate , strikes galore taking place on Saturday's at the moment .

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post

That's absolutely scandalous Jules. Thy ought to get champagne service & 1st class fo that price.

£21 return from Barnsley to Accrington on Sat 17th

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    That's absolutely scandalous Jules. Thy ought to get champagne service & 1st class fo that price. £21 return from Barnsley to Accrington on Sat 17th
    Pass, that does at least include a free ticket and some doggy caviar for his whippet.

That really is scandalous though Jules to be honest, 60 quid from the relegation fodder town of Hudds!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Pass, that does at least include a free ticket and some doggy caviar for his whippet.

That really is scandalous though Jules to be honest, 60 quid from the relegation fodder town of Hudds!.
    Fkem. Wi going in the car... More Caviar for the boy... makes you wonder though how the hell they come up with the Pricing. !

Thallevta flit bak orreer Jules barnslee fo barguns BTW av just oppund a bottul ov Sainsbrys Languedoc £7 Salute !!

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    That's absolutely scandalous Jules. Thy ought to get champagne service & 1st class fo that price.

£21 return from Barnsley to Accrington on Sat 17th
    N leg orr

It’s only cost me £36 return from Leighton Buzzard to Accrington sounds like you been done over P&M!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast