+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sarfend

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    If its nice, and cheap Jules, then I'll give it a go, err maybe.
    I am most definitely NOT a wine snob mate... I was brought up on Brew 10, Bass Light, Tetley and Stones (if there was nowt else). And I cannot honestly remember a wine bottle EVER being seen in my mother and Fathers house... (calypso, and Cherry B was all I could snaffle when they were out from the pantry..... ( or coal hole as it was known).....
    Progressed to white wine wi a meal and always hated red. Horrible! In MY youth Red was FOUL!!!
    And then, Epiphany.... you pay a bit more, ( or visit a posh Tw@t, who has paid £7 a bottle)..... and you appreciate a decent red. Slowly, and savouring....
    I have a mate who says that folk who don’t like red wine just “haven’t paid a bit more for yet for a decent priced bottle, “and when they have, they search for a cheaper one as good”.....

Winter evenings is best time ever for a good glug of red..... Tha can keep thi Whisky,,,, Eeeeurrgh!!!

Yellow Tail Shiraz , good wine , on offa at Asda £6 normally ararnd 8 parnd , gerrit bort wenitts gon it's gon Salute ,( a day without wine is a day without sunshine )
    thaccun geeor nokkin whisky anorl Jules !! It's a mestas drink , thee think on nar

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Yellow Tail Shiraz , good wine , on offa at Asda £6 normally ararnd 8 parnd , gerrit bort wenitts gon it's gon Salute ,( a day without wine is a day without sunshine )
    thaccun geeor nokkin whisky anorl Jules !! It's a mestas drink , thee think on nar
    Massive bad experience wi whisky as a young un...
    Never again.
    Involved the Reds too in a roundabout way. Too long a story to post while working

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Massive bad experience wi whisky as a young un...
    Never again.
    Involved the Reds too in a roundabout way. Too long a story to post while working
    Al lethi off then , a did summat simla wi Jack Daniels , tharrinvolved footy anna long weekend in Blacky

What you did in Blackpool with Mr Daniels is best kept to yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    What you did in Blackpool with Mr Daniels is best kept to yourself
    He warnt wimmee long that's fo sure ,
    Southern Comfort same , glad am teear total nar
    Amoff to confession on Setdi afta av ed mi flu jab !! Accud well miss match ,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    And then, Epiphany.... you pay a bit more, ( or visit a posh Tw@t, who has paid £7 a bottle)..... and you appreciate a decent red. Slowly, and savouring....
    I have a mate who says that folk who don’t like red wine just “haven’t paid a bit more for yet for a decent priced bottle, “and when they have, they search for a cheaper one as good”.....

Winter evenings is best time ever for a good glug of red..... Tha can keep thi Whisky,,,, Eeeeurrgh!!!
    Epiphany--Tha pays a bit mooar forra single malt whisky instead of the "blended" sh1te like Bells or Grants and tha starts to appreciate a decent whisky. Slowly and savouring.
    Fooak who dunt like whisky just ent paid a little bit mooar yet for a decent bottle, and when they have they search for a cheaper one as good.
    Winter evenings is best time ivva forra glass of smooth single malt whisky.

Thee tellim, ,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123