+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moore OUT - Yes or No?

Moore OUT - Yes or No?

This is just a quick straw poll of regulars so please post only once and no other comment other than “yes” or “no”?

If you’re unsure please don’t bother.

For me it’s

OUT.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    This is just a quick straw poll of regulars so please post only once and no other comment other than “yes” or “no”?

If you’re unsure please don’t bother.

For me it’s

OUT.

Based on the absolute garbage seen and clueless decisions and loss of faith

OUT

Out I am sorry to say.

Big No

Out

Sadly he's got to go. Another loss next weekend against Leeds and he will be gone by the end of the International break. I will admit like others that I got a bit carried away last April/May. Totally out of his depth as a Manager. Such a decent bloke and an Albion hero.......consigned to the failure scrap heap ......just another bad decision by the owner.....of which there have been many ver the last two years....

Sorry.....OUT

Out

Cheers lads..... I ask for a one word answer of either “in” or “out” and most people still can’t stick to the script.

NO opinion required....

IN or OUT?

Out

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)