+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Honest Men vs. Doonhamers

Quote Originally Posted by Doontheroad View Post
    FFS you Pratt who gives a toss I didn't realize your in the spelling palice you continue to post crap all the time so give it a bloody rest and you can post my mistakes to get your daily posts up have a nice day
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby_blue View Post
    Here here.

He remains the single most reason people don’t most on here anymore.
    Yawnnnnnn...Zzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Yawnnnnnn...Zzzzzzzz
    I see that we have the level of mature response which was anticipated.

Jardi,
    Are you being paid to be judge and jury of what is up for discussion and for how long the debate goes on?

This is a forum is where people have opinions about a range of things. If you find a debate boring or pointless then don’t get involved.

When you think a debate is finished is irrelevant, only until I or anyone else has finished what they want to say is the debate finished. Whether the debate is over 2 posts or 2 pages.

The mention of me acting like my namesake is piss poor but more over rather child like.

FFS you Pratt who gives a toss I didn't realize your in the spelling palice you continue to post crap all the time so give it a bloody rest and you can post my mistakes to get your daily posts up have a nice day
    Here here.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    I see that we have the level of mature response which was anticipated.
    Whatever...

Mug I assume you wish to carry on the debate about coaches for away games. I certainly have no problem with that.
    In response to your points.
    1. If players are travelling to Hamilton then they are passing most of the grounds to get there or they are travelling further to meet the coach rather than travelling to the ground. This makes no sense to do and economical craziness
    2 we don't know if others use coaches at every away game. Yes most do to come to Palmerston but the geographical of dumfries means that most players, if not all from opposing teams won't be anywhere near dumfries when travelling to a game. I may be wrong but queens may be the only team in the league with players living south of the border.
    3 I thought I had answered this in my initial post. You can stick Albion riovers onto the best coach money can buy and give them Brazil strips. They will look like world beaters but still play like Albion rovers. It's how you play rather than how you look.
    We haven't used a coach for away games since Chisholm era and since then we have had the most successful teams in modern times. No coaches were used then so historically it has made no difference.
    I have experienced this when I played and tbh there was nothing better than going away from home to play but the cost is huge over a season and I for one would sooner see the money in the managers budget for players.
    One last thing. Please don't be put off from posting as debate is good

Fat fan, thanks for clearing that up in a bit more detail.

Yes I can see what you are saying. I can see the logistics of having players living so far apart from one another.

Top man. All the best pal

Mug, Fatfan has once again clarified his stance, and thankfully you have taken it on board.

I have to say that your accusing me of being rather child like is amusing to say the least; pot, kettle and black spring to mind!

Fatfan in my humble opinion stopped the debate with his clarification in an earlier post, - and then effectively repeated his explanation whereupon you told him he was a top man!

I fully accept that a team arriving in a bus together adds kudos, - but short of Queen of the South hiring a bus at an agreed venue on the outskirts of Inverness, Falkirk, Ayr (or wherever) so that the players can arrive in their own vehicles and transfer onto the said bus, so that they can arrive as a team is utterly pointless.

If the debate wasn't over.............................it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Mug, Fatfan has once again clarified his stance, and thankfully you have taken it on board.

I have to say that your accusing me of being rather child like is amusing to say the least; pot, kettle and black spring to mind!

Fatfan in my humble opinion stopped the debate with his clarification in an earlier post, - and then effectively repeated his explanation whereupon you told him he was a top man!

I fully accept that a team arriving in a bus together adds kudos, - but short of Queen of the South hiring a bus at an agreed venue on the outskirts of Inverness, Falkirk, Ayr (or wherever) so that the players can arrive in their own vehicles and transfer onto the said bus, so that they can arrive as a team is utterly pointless.

If the debate wasn't over.............................it is now.
    Jardi I'm so hurt. You sound as though your arguing that I'm not a top bloke😆

You'll get over it!

Anyway enough of this utter drivel...................here's to a Queen's win on Saturday!

Here here.

Did Queens not have a coach from Gibson's of Moffat in the recent past?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)