+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Honest Men vs. Doonhamers

Surprised that a coach wasn't on for Inverness. Perhaps because Queens have to go to Dingwall this season.

I understand the finances involved but it is not a nonsense that we should have a coach to away games.

We train in Hamilton. A coach can quite easily leave from there.

Other central belt teams arrive by coach so that argument doesn’t hold water.

A team looks like a team when arriving together instead of individuals. Fact.

Also was a good bonding for the squad on an overnight stay to Inverness last season....

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    I understand the finances involved but it is not a nonsense that we should have a coach to away games.

We train in Hamilton. A coach can quite easily leave from there.

Other central belt teams arrive by coach so that argument doesn’t hold water.

A team looks like a team when arriving together instead of individuals. Fact.

the local lads would still have to travel by car to get on the bus ,the mini bus we have atm is good enough takes the local lads up and the central belt players are already close to most grounds anyways.

Mug, you are behaving like your namesake! The discussion was brought to an end by means of a very logical reason why a coach is impractical.

Could we please leave this now and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Also was a good bonding for the squad on an overnight stay to Inverness last season....
    Your like a broken record give it a bloody rest ffs

You are or you're it should be. Your punctuation is deplorable...

I was only stating a valid point btw

FFS you Pratt who gives a toss I didn't realize your in the spelling palice you continue to post crap all the time so give it a bloody rest and you can post my mistakes to get your daily posts up have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Doontheroad View Post
    FFS you Pratt who gives a toss I didn't realize your in the spelling palice you continue to post crap all the time so give it a bloody rest and you can post my mistakes to get your daily posts up have a nice day

Here here.

He remains the single most reason people don’t most on here anymore.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)