+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My heart bleeds for him....

Interesting thread on the Swans forum that was actually created after one of their lot read our Post Match Thoughts thread on here. Some good honest points from their lot

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba.../231685/page:1

Good post from the Rotherham fan on there. The Swansea fans generally seem quite level headed and not too bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Bloody hell frog played against them many times for the fightingcocks,they had to pack in because they could not pay their fines.South Yorkshire blades another set of loonys.Good league tho the Mexborough league.
    Sunday mornings playing for the Tannic. One morning at theirs the ref had to stop the match whilst a police car chased a car across the pitch.
    Fair team if you were up to it but show any sort of weakness or be wanting to mix it and the match could turn very ugly.

Rotherham Sunday league wanted them out but the top division who played them regularly always voted for them to stay in the league.
    Unfortunately the league opened the vote to all of the teams and they were kicked out.

I always enjoyed playing them.

I went to Maltby Grammar (when it was called that) before the comprehensive system was in full swing. Kids from Thrybergh, Tickhill, Rossington, Edlington etc. went to MGS if they passed their 11 plus. Knowing some of the Edlington nutters at school I always wondered what the less bright kids must be like.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12