+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My heart bleeds for him....

My heart bleeds for him....

It's not as if Vyner gave him any stick in the first half. He could never get close enough to foul him.
    I notice he didn't mention the dive for which the ref might have at least had a word in his ear. Mind you, I wish he was ours.

He should have a run out against Eddlington Squires and then have a rethink!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Bloody hell frog played against them many times for the fightingcocks,they had to pack in because they could not pay their fines.South Yorkshire blades another set of loonys.Good league tho the Mexborough league.

Shame we can't produce players like that.

Cracking player but to suggest he got no protection from the ref is beyond a joke. He fell down whenever someone got within 2 yards of him and the ref blew every time.
    The article suggests we were a hostile crowd. No, we just don't like spoilt premier league dropouts who come here with a sense of entitlement. Oh and the typical suggestion that we're just a bunch of cloggers, only capable of kicking lumps out of teams.
    Swansea outclassed us but they also caught us on an off day and didn't witness the quality and drive we've recently shown.
    James is probably the best winger in this division but also the best whinger too.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Your (obviously deliberate) spelling mistake really caught me out.
    I read your post and thought "I've never heard of Eddlington Squires but I bet he was a right hard case"

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Cracking player but to suggest he got no protection from the ref is beyond a joke. He fell down whenever someone got within 2 yards of him and the ref blew every time.
    The article suggests we were a hostile crowd. No, we just don't like spoilt premier league dropouts who come here with a sense of entitlement.
    Would opposition fans be singing "is this a library?" every other week if we had a hostile crowd?

We actually need to make more noise.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Your (obviously deliberate) spelling mistake really caught me out.
    I read your post and thought "I've never heard of Eddlington Squires but I bet he was a right hard case"
    He was a massive black bloke wasn't he?

Poor little cherub.
    How sad never mind.
    Mind you they play in all white don’t they. So why not wrap him up in cotton wool. Don’t want them nasty little northerners bruising his little leggies do we.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast