+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: o/ Louis Theroux Altered states

o/ Louis Theroux Altered states

Did anyone see this last night?

Basically Louis visited Portland (the sort of place John 2 probably visits)and met a load of couples and individuals who were into polyamorous marriages and relationships.

It was obvious from the beginning that some who claimed they were happy with the situation were in fact extremely depressed and unhappy about it. For me the chubby bloke was a suicide risk.....really messed up.

I found it weird to be honest and very self-centred....they all had these precocious, right on kids, who were also supposedly okay with it. Lets see in 10 years time shall we?. If you are a private psychiatrist get yourself to Portland because there will be a generation of people who will be throwing money at you soon, to try and sort their mess.

At the very end, as the credits were rolling, it said that one of the couples, who were expecting a baby (the mother copped off with another bloke while she was heavily pregnant) were not going to assign a gender to their child.

These trendies are screwing their kids up......all for the sake of being hip.

Oregon is a beautiful state unfortunately full of left-wing crazies, many of whom moved from California after they messed that state up.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Oregon is a beautiful state unfortunately full of left-wing crazies, many of whom moved from California after they messed that state up.
    Yes! I bet my pal at work that GF would post in support of the op within 2 hours and mention the words 'Left Wing'!

Get in!

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post

I found it weird to be honest and very self-centred....
    Looked in the mirror recently?
    ..and as you've now moved to the USA, you be able to check it all for yourself
    Last edited by mikemiller; 05-11-2018 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Yes! I bet my pal at work that GF would post in support of the op within 2 hours and mention the words 'Left Wing'!

Get in!
    And I nearly went with SJW instead...

My daughter has been offered a job in Portland starting next October after she graduates from Uni. Should I be worried? I would be except she could stay here in Seattle where it's 10x worse.

Some weird people over there (MMM posters excluded, well some) it’s quite disturbing what occurs over the pond

Don't label. I don't agree with polyamarous relationships. it's not a left wing trait to want to be polyamarous

Quote Originally Posted by Stancliffe View Post
    Don't label. I don't agree with polyamarous relationships. it's not a left wing trait to want to be polyamarous
    That's right but regarding the programme last night, they were definitely all pinkos.

Polyamorous? Has anyone alerted the RSPB?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast