+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: o/ Louis Theroux Altered states

I have to agree, the chubby bloke (Jerry?) definitely didn't look happy with the arrangement and I think Louis summed it up perfectly when he suggested Jerry tolerated it because if he didn't then his wife would likely leave him. When Jerry's wife had her boyfriend over and she informed Jerry it was his turn to sleep alone upstairs you could see on his face he was in distress about the whole thing but somehow kept that very creepy measured tone going when he said it was "cool."

I think the overall concept behind the idea, ie marriage and monogamy in particular being outdated concepts may have some merit, but I saw nothing on Altered States to make me believe that polyamarous relationships are a happy way forward.

A good job Theroux is a pinko and not a religious nut bar, you never get those sorts doing anything weird IBS.

Presume Portland Oregon? I live close (in Beaverton actually), it is a bit weird and they take great pride in it, even adopting the slogan 'Keep Portland Weird'. We have a pretty big homeless problem but apart from that, it feels like one of the safest places I have ever lived.

There's a video online where the Portland police stand around while Antifa attack Trump supporters.

The Mayor is a right-on SJW type.

Portland, San Francisco, Austin, they're the American versions of Brighton.

South park has done a good job of lampooning the kind of people who live there, they drive electric cars and eat organic food and think they're better than everyone else.

The people on that Remainer "people's march" would be the UK equivalent.
    Last edited by great_fire; 06-11-2018 at 12:24 AM.

There are also videos of Proud boys alt right beating up Antifa. Same lads that were then arrested in NY for beating up people, also making White Power signs. Your point is?

OregonMiller, my brother in law owns Croakers Crossing Farm in Beaverton. He’s obsessed with healthy and organic produce. Worth a visit. Small world.
    Last edited by sota; 06-11-2018 at 01:47 AM.

Small world indeed, his farm is about 4 miles away from us, will check it out, thanks.

He has a very interesting past and is a great fella, you’ll love him x

Whoops!

But I bet he's got 'tegridy
    Last edited by great_fire; 06-11-2018 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    There are also videos of Proud boys alt right beating up Antifa. Same lads that were then arrested in NY for beating up people, also making White Power signs. Your point is?
    That the police should maybe do something.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast