+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vaulks banned

Vaulks banned

A chance to bring Woody back in and put Ajayi in that midfield role where he shone earlier this season.

Or play Ben Wiles or Palmer.We have a few options

Palmer good call. No problem with Wiles, just prefer some experience in games like this.

Vaulks gets booked too often for silly reasons, so does Mattock. We haven't got a big enough squad to be losing key players - have a word , Warney

I think as you say, we have options. Wiles is a prospect, but I wouldn't start hi

From what i've seen Wiles is totally capable of handling it, i'd stick him on.

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    Or play Ben Wiles or Palmer.We have a few options
    Or Jones if he's fit.
    If he plays for the reserves today I would expect to see him on the bench at least.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Vaulks gets booked too often for silly reasons, so does Mattock. We haven't got a big enough squad to be losing key players - have a word , Warney
    If I were Warne, I'd make Vaulks go and work at the Bluebell Wood Hospice for a week.....oh hang on a minute he already is a great ambassador for them.

He's not a bad lad but does sometimes go in where he doesn't have to, kind of a hot head without thinking first. I also hope he can reflect on what he's missing out on not being Captain again next Saturday and aims to curb his behaviour on the field.

I've a lot of time for Vaulks he's a very good human being and the type we need at the club. He has a lot to offer on the pitch and can only get better being a young lad.