+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fear or relish?

Dont think anyone saw that coming to be fair. I would have happy with a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    On that performance... nothing to Fear!

I just fear the early kick off will kill the atmosFEAR!
    We should be delighted @ 12.00 lunch time slot as West Midlands Police wanted the game shifting to an earlier 05.00 a.m. kick off

To be fair Bruce created this side and it's starting to look decent.

Well who ever bought these players thay were not being used to their best abilities due to very bad tactics! It goes to show everyone who wanted Bruce out was indeed correct to do so. The Bruce lovers have to realise a team with so much talent playing so poorly is down to the Managers and his staff. It should never have got to the stage it did, he should have walked. He said there is no one better than him, well he was wrong!
    We can now go into the blouse game with confidence

Onwards and upwards.

We will never know Dave. Bruce was right in saying the team needed time to gel. It's not so much im a Bruce lover I just wanted him given a bit more time.
    Your right though.. Onwards and upwards.
    I'm happy with our new manager and it's nice to have a bounce in our step again. I honestly think we will get automatic promotion this season.

Have to disagree with you on Bruce, his teams do not play anything like Deano's and under him we'd never have put Derby to the sword as was done on Saturday.

Your probably right and was very negative at times and more so this season. It used to do my nut in seeing so many quality attacking players on the bench. However we did get some big scores under Bruce.
    Maybe football has moved on over the past few years and Bruce was a bit of a dinosaur. He got some good players in, got us out of the poo when he took over from RDM, is a nice bloke and respected with an excellent record at this level. That was enough for some of us to give him more time but I do understand the counter argument.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    I fear Bongo has lost his mind

Derby will beat us 3 or 4-1, we aren't looking clinical enough and there were some real nervy moments against Bolton who are considered poor opposition.
    Awesome call

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    Awesome call
    I'd be sitting on millions by now if I could predict the future Oz! The joys of being a Villan

Yep. I don't think I'll be asking you to fill out my Lottery ticket any time soon, Westy, but isn't it nice to get it wrong sometimes!

Big well done Villa.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)