+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marcus Fraser

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    There's no guarantee, especially if results continue, that McIntyre will be the manager.

I think there is defo a mixu butcher effect but to McIntyre credit seems keen to change things without unsettling/alienating the current crop....think he's tip toeing around them a bit to try and eek a Cple of results from them.

There's at least 8/10 players who won't see past end of the season possibly even January.

McCanns signings and Nelms sanctioning of them this year just beggars belief when you look back.

A continual overhauling of the squad every Cple of years is truly depressing.

Next time we have a set of squad players and first team players like holt, mcginn, konrad, uncle Bulgaria, McAllister....we shud really appreciate them more.

Clubs like Dundee can't have 11 star players but a backbone of solid enuf pros goes a long way.

I agree, I hope Cammy stays.
    Hopefully we have seen the last of the "modern" manager whose focus seemed to be on unearhting potential talent and making money a wee bit down the line by selling them. Agree JM seems to be doing a lot right, but he really needs to get a grip of our defence and work at set pieces, both in attack and in defence. wonder if there is a reason, other than player incompetence that is causing these continual errors of judgement. Is there something different in the facilities that the Dee's use to train compared with the other teams in the SPFL? Surely it can't all be down to poor decision making by the players.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Hopefully we have seen the last of the "modern" manager whose focus seemed to be on unearhting potential talent and making money a wee bit down the line by selling them. Agree JM seems to be doing a lot right, but he really needs to get a grip of our defence and work at set pieces, both in attack and in defence. wonder if there is a reason, other than player incompetence that is causing these continual errors of judgement. Is there something different in the facilities that the Dee's use to train compared with the other teams in the SPFL? Surely it can't all be down to poor decision making by the players.
    Mixture of poor players, lack of responsibility and sometimes (only sometimes mind) sheer bad luck.

Also I really think we have 2 or 3 midfield players who really shirk their defensive responsibilities. You just can't do that in Scotland, desire counts for a lot and other sides have more of it than us.

Hopefully odea and McGowan can stay fit and we get a bit better luck.

Our last performance looks like it was the best since McIntyre took over so there is improvement of sorts but the club, the fans and particularly the manager needs a result.

We need our senior players to play well the morrow.

A substantial POINTS bonus of £333 per point per player would help.

WIN - £1,000
    DRAW - £333
    LOSS - F.A.

Quote Originally Posted by deetox View Post
    A substantial POINTS bonus of £333 per point per player would help.

WIN - £1,000
    DRAW - £333
    LOSS - F.A.
    £999 for a win surely?

Jim Mcintyre couldn't give a phukk about Dundee, he hates the club and the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Jim Mcintyre couldn't give a phukk about Dundee, he hates the club and the fans.
    There's a long line, he will have to take his place in the queue...you cud be talking about half the Bobby cox there.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    I'm not that daft on the company I work for or its share holders. However I give a phuck and do my job to the best of my ability regardless, it's called being professional. Why would Jim McIntyre be any different.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I'm not that daft on the company I work for or its share holders. However I give a phuck and do my job to the best of my ability regardless, it's called being professional. Why would Jim McIntyre be any different.
    He isn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    He isn’t.
    Correct.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)