+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marcus Fraser

Marcus Fraser

The Ross county skipper seemingly a target for JM
    Cammy going the other way possibly

hard to believe that the manager can make his mind up re cammy after a few games yet can also continue to play super striker moussa who cant hit a coo on the erse wi a banjo,infact id rather he gave cammy a run as striker as he would no doubt have more shots on target

Was told Cammy Kerr was desperate to leave a few weeks back when NM was still in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    hard to believe that the manager can make his mind up re cammy after a few games yet can also continue to play super striker moussa who cant hit a coo on the erse wi a banjo,infact id rather he gave cammy a run as striker as he would no doubt have more shots on target
    Why would anyone want to hit a coos erse wee a Bango , but I get your poin G re Cammy ,
    McCann fzzked up big time wee have kallman now who as we would say in the Olden days couldnae lac3 Craig 33 boots
    Now Cammy might be going , it’s just a complete mess just now

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Was told Cammy Kerr was desperate to leave a few weeks back when NM was still in charge.
    Just noticed this comment Rross. I'd be very surprised if it were true. He's the kind of player we need and it would be stupid to lose his motivation and enthusiasm. What happens with contract renewals in our situation? Surely we aren't going to do nothing until our fate is known?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Just noticed this comment Rross. I'd be very surprised if it were true. He's the kind of player we need and it would be stupid to lose his motivation and enthusiasm. What happens with contract renewals in our situation? Surely we aren't going to do nothing until our fate is known?
    It was a few weeks ago when NM was manager.....whether he still wants to leave now who knows.

His pals away, surrounded by 2 Bob continental never will be's and recent wee rammy with the crowd.

Hope he stays but sometimes the apprentice has to leave his first employer for his own good.

Think Kerr has it in him to make a lot of appearances for Dundee.

I'd be surprised if he dropped to the championship though.

It was a few weeks ago when NM was manager.....whether he still wants to leave now who knows.

His pals away, surrounded by 2 Bob continental never will be's and recent wee rammy with the crowd.

Hope he stays but sometimes the apprentice has to leave his first employer for his own good.

Cammy Kerr’s contract ends in June 2019 so the matter may be out of our hands.

would hope that he gets signed up with us soon. Don't want to see him slipping away just because the new manager does not recognise his value as a defender. I'm totally fed up with some of our players being asked to play in positions, at the top level of the game in Scotland, that they are either unsuited for eg Cammy playing left back, or don't have the experience and support eg Cammy playing wing back with total non defenders on his part of the pitch.

Think it would be a good sign if JM got some people signed up for next season, obviously with a relegation clause. We need to have players who want to work with JM and be playing in the SPFL. Getting worried that there's a Mixu/Butcher effect that has more to do with playing next season and if players are out of contract at the end of this season how do we get them to burst a gut to keep us up and if they achieve that why not have them lined up for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Cammy Kerr’s contract ends in June 2019 so the matter may be out of our hands.
    good point Islay. Maybe part of this season's poor morale just now is because the players think they are heading out the door even if they keep us up.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    would hope that he gets signed up with us soon. Don't want to see him slipping away just because the new manager does not recognise his value as a defender. I'm totally fed up with some of our players being asked to play in positions, at the top level of the game in Scotland, that they are either unsuited for eg Cammy playing left back, or don't have the experience and support eg Cammy playing wing back with total non defenders on his part of the pitch.

Think it would be a good sign if JM got some people signed up for next season, obviously with a relegation clause. We need to have players who want to work with JM and be playing in the SPFL. Getting worried that there's a Mixu/Butcher effect that has more to do with playing next season and if players are out of contract at the end of this season how do we get them to burst a gut to keep us up and if they achieve that why not have them lined up for next season.
    There's no guarantee, especially if results continue, that McIntyre will be the manager.

I think there is defo a mixu butcher effect but to McIntyre credit seems keen to change things without unsettling/alienating the current crop....think he's tip toeing around them a bit to try and eek a Cple of results from them.

There's at least 8/10 players who won't see past end of the season possibly even January.

McCanns signings and Nelms sanctioning of them this year just beggars belief when you look back.

A continual overhauling of the squad every Cple of years is truly depressing.

Next time we have a set of squad players and first team players like holt, mcginn, konrad, uncle Bulgaria, McAllister....we shud really appreciate them more.

Clubs like Dundee can't have 11 star players but a backbone of solid enuf pros goes a long way.

I agree, I hope Cammy stays.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)