+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celtic FC. A club like no other...

Celtic FC. A club like no other...

...Scum from the cradle to the grave. First of many posts to let you lads know in England know how this mob cut about their business.

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/...ild-***-abuse/

Scum club, run with scum.

Let Torbett rot in HELL!!!!!

Roon ye.

Mind the meltdown.

plastic paddies. Away back to where you came from.

if you have served you know......

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    if you have served you know......
    I know the whole lot. Rancid from top to bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
    I know the whole lot. Rancid from top to bottom.
    I served and I do know that the Jocks were a great bunch, I also spent time on oilrigs in the North sea and the same there with Dons fans with great banter. so am sure that really it is a small bunch of twisted phuckers who think it is clever to slag off their fellow Scots who gave their lives so they had the freedom to spout their venom.I am afaid they are retards..

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    I served and I do know that the Jocks were a great bunch, I also spent time on oilrigs in the North sea and the same there with Dons fans with great banter. so am sure that really it is a small bunch of twisted phuckers who think it is clever to slag off their fellow Scots who gave their lives so they had the freedom to spout their venom.I am afaid they are retards..
    Im not a fan of the Tims Claw ,but I think you are spot on with your assessment. Although Rab does live up there and sees what's happening everyday..

In general i always like the Scottish they good for banter apart from the freak nut job Jilted john who used to post on here before his ban (ps jilted there is still a bullet with your name on after what you sickly said about my daughter) As you still observe on here remember one day that bullet will reach you . I don't forget.
    Anyway the rest of the Scots who sweat a lot they are fine.
    Last edited by Tricky1966; 08-11-2018 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    In general i always like the Scottish they good for banter apart from the freak nut job Jilted john who used to post on here before his ban (ps jilted there is still a bullet with your name on after what you sickly said about my daughter) As you still observe on here remember one day that bullet will reach you . I don't forget.
    Anyway the rest of the Scots who sweat a lot they are fine.
    Our Village Hall’s Facebook page has just had another visit from “someone” posing as Nell Finn (an empty FB page), leaving a screenshot of Tricky’s post above and asking why I didn’t do something about it. JJ has previous over there (he was seen off by my missus last year) so I suspect he’s paid us another visit. He was forever accusing me of bullying but isn’t stalking me just another version of that? Add hypocrisy to his many faults. When you read this JJ, enjoy your life on the Longside. It’s the only board I know of that hasn’t banned you yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast