+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celtic FC. A club like no other...

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Our Village Hall’s Facebook page has just had another visit from “someone” posing as Nell Finn (an empty FB page), leaving a screenshot of Tricky’s post above and asking why I didn’t do something about it. JJ has previous over there (he was seen off by my missus last year) so I suspect he’s paid us another visit. He was forever accusing me of bullying but isn’t stalking me just another version of that? Add hypocrisy to his many faults. When you read this JJ, enjoy your life on the Longside. It’s the only board I know of that hasn’t banned you yet.
    Our Village Hall’s Facebook page has just had another visit from “someone” posing as Nell Finn (an empty FB page), leaving a screenshot of Tricky’s post above and asking why I didn’t do something about it. JJ has previous over there (he was seen off by my missus last year) so I suspect he’s paid us another visit. He was forever accusing me of bullying but isn’t stalking me just another version of that? Add hypocrisy to his many faults. When you read this JJ, enjoy your life on the Longside. It’s the only board I know of that hasn’t banned you yet.[/QUOTE]

He is a complete weirdo Griff.
    He started posting on Hammers chat around 9 years ago and got ignored so he started on England mad and it was obvious he was strange.
    I mentioned i used to drink in a pub in south London called the Alexandra many years ago which is closed now and he started posting pictures of it and grilling me about where i lived.
    Complete weirdo stalker.
    As for the screenshot i knew he would read my post as he reads every post on here,
    Weird person!

He had another FB page where he stored his many screenshots and, to be honest, talked to himself. He seems to think that some day he’s taking us all to court for our many sins.

I've been searching and searching for "Our Village Hall's" FB page but can't find it .......... ffs

I meant the Village Hall in the village where I live Gaz. To save you looking...

Last edited by griff; 05-03-2019 at 07:52 PM.

He must be a very lonely person and deluded to take screenshots from footymad and post them on facebook.
    Then again he talks to himself on the Longside as well.
    He has no dignity whatsoever.
    He should be sectioned to be honest.

Careful Tricky, he’ll just have taken a screenshot of that.

Facts are, three of us were asked by DSG to mod this board, we didn’t ask to have any say on here, and I’ve never banned anyone (other than kitchen salesmen) in my life on any board. Deluded or what?

Yes i guess i have just been screen shotted yet again lol.
    However it is very disturbing that someone sets up a facebook account dedicated to their own screenshots and talking to themselves.
    It is quite disturbing and a touch scary to be honest.

Nell is a girls name innit?

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Nell is a girls name innit?
    Not sure if Neil is a girls name but Neil Sedaka was a gay so kind of a girl.
    Nelly is a girls name as in Nelly the Elephant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12