+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Paul Warne Interview part two

The Paul Warne Interview part two

I suspect the fan who was moaning at him at Fleetwood will still have a moan at him now so it waint make much difference.

These are the good times Millers fans enjoy em while we can is what I say.We've already bloodied a few of the big boys noses and we can bloody some more.

“We weren't screaming in their faces or anything. It was pretty calm. I needed to be calm because there was an incident in the changing room that, if I hadn't been calm, could have gone off to mesmeric levels.

JCH wins dummy-spitting contest?

Great interview Paul. I think PW is a breath of fresh air. It should be noted that he is still learning his trade as a manager and, given the tools that he has at his disposal, is doing a terrific job. We will be outplayed at times this season because of the quality of some of the teams that we meet. We will never, never, as Swansea found out, be outfought because we have a superb team spirit. That has been engendered by the manager and his staff with the intuitive recruitment of players and the clever use of emotional intelligence.

And yet some still complain and sneer about him only employing good people. Well, I say just enjoy this time because he wont be with us forever and when he goes hindsight will show him in favourable light. Club Legend! We have a tough season ahead and personally, I would not swap our manager for any other currently in the Championship at this moment in time.