+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Insurgency

Insurgency

So the stirrers have got their way, Tarquin is no longer a mod, RIP Notts Mad, only a matter of time until the site gets closed down..

If that's true, it's good to see that common sense won in the end.

The site will only get closed down if people break the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Roadsider View Post
    So the stirrers have got their way, Tarquin is no longer a mod, RIP Notts Mad, only a matter of time until the site gets closed down..
    Personally I hope not, I enjoy it on here, not modding, that was truly a nightmare, but the posting bit and hanging out.

Things will calm down again now a certain few people have got there way.....they will be wary of Gary watching from HO as well and not being sure of "the rules", so it is unlikely to "kick off" big-time......not a problem roadsider, relax, this is the only life we've got....enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Personally I hope not, I enjoy it on here, not modding, that was truly a nightmare, but the posting bit and hanging out.

Things will calm down again now a certain few people have got there way.....they will be wary of Gary watching from HO as well and not being sure of "the rules", so it is unlikely to "kick off" big-time......not a problem roadsider, relax, this is the only life we've got....enjoy it.
    Personally i’m glad to see you back posting again as the old Tarkers free to contribute in your usual entertaining and colourful way, Ive particularly missed you crossing swords with Elite, I had even bought a bulk order of popcorn just prior to your modding episode, i’m happy i’ll be able to get stuck into that again now, welcome back!

It's the right decision. Tarks football posts are top notch but the bans clearly had political bias.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Personally i’m glad to see you back posting again as the old Tarkers free to contribute in your usual entertaining and colourful way, Ive particularly missed you crossing swords with Elite, I had even bought a bulk order of popcorn just prior to your modding episode, i’m happy i’ll be able to get stuck into that again now, welcome back!
    Thank you Sir, Snobbers and I are sharpening our typing figures as we speak.......at least we won't get any more "look at me, look at me, I'm sure I'm next, you just wait and see, Tarquin's coming for me next, definitely, I'm surprised I'm still here" posts from the drooling narcissist.

Mind you, looking back, it would've been a merry jape......mmmmmmm...."Snobbers1....1 month in room 101"....."why, what did I do wrong"?......."actually nothing, just being your normal self is enough Snobbers.....off you go"

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Thank you Sir, Snobbers and I are sharpening our typing figures as we speak.......
    Not really, this will just go down as one of the most bizarre episodes in the rich and colourful history of NCM. At least it's over before too much damage was done, because I've seen how easily moderating on personal opinions rather than a set of rules, and using the buttons at your disposal to settle old scores can kill a board. It did prove that just like I would have been, you were an appalling moderator appointment, and I think we all know that Old Roadsider is a lot more than the 'long term viewer' he pretended to be.

Probably best now to draw a line under it all and keep HQ's work to a minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Not really, this will just go down as one of the most bizarre episodes in the rich and colourful history of NCM. At least it's over before too much damage was done, because I've seen how easily moderating on personal opinions rather than a set of rules, and using the buttons at your disposal to settle old scores can kill a board. It did prove that just like I would have been, you were an appalling moderator appointment, and I think we all know that Old Roadsider is a lot more than the 'long term viewer' he pretended to be.

Nonsense, you know nothing about me, your just piling on with the usual MAD, mob mentality.

This kind of stuff is why it took me so long to sign up, a lesson well learned for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

Well at least we agree on one thing......you would have been an appalling moderator....chats about "ice cream for favours"..24'7?, errr, no thanks....at least my claim to fame is that I nipped that in the bud as soon as you finished typing it, high fives all round.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Roadsider View Post
    Nonsense, you know nothing about me, your just piling on with the usual MAD, mob mentality.

This kind of stuff is why it took me so long to sign up, a lesson well learned for me.
    If you say so.

Just be careful you don't catch a cold, I hear there are a lot of Airborn bugs around at this time of year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast