+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Griff.

Griff.

I have been busy recently, and still managed to enter, i am shocked i dont show up in the scores. I did post my predictions but must have missed the post button, or forgot too. I can remember my scores and did well, i got 19 points.
    I know you wont believe me because i am a conservative and you are a communist. I will make an allowance for your doubting and will accept 15 points. I got a high score because i put a lot of work in, and it should be rewarded.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    I must have missed the post button, or forgot to.
    EPIC FAIL. SCHOOLBOY HOWLER.

Frank, you've already had forty quids-worth of free DVDs this week; what more can you ask for?

Aye frank well catered for from chalky.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)