+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cup Final Ticket Queue

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    P1 doesn’t let you select the seats, at least not on the iPad
    Works on my PC. Try a proper computer.

None of the Q seats have been on sale, I presume they are being kept back to go to celtic if we don't sell the first tranche we have got

It took me about an hour.

Having a section reserved for p1shed folk is a good idea as our supports at Hampden tend to have a lot of families and part-timers. Nothing wrong with that but its a bit awkward when you want to call Brown a fvcking cvnt and there's a wee kid sitting next to you.

surprising how few seats were left in Lower South Stand at 6pm when I got to choose. There were groups of seats in front 4 rows but no singles or doubles anywhere further back which makes me wonder if they were ever up for grabs at 5:30 ( normally when booking a concert/theatre you will find odd seats scattered about.
    Still ..I have my 4 tickets ,pretty much mirror image of the seats from which I stood watching young Lewis Ferguson pumping Sevco out of the Cup .hopefully that's a good omen

Fuming, waited to get in then told the server is busy.
    Back in a fcuking queue.
    Wheres your DNA when you need it

Fuming, waited to get in then told the server is busy.
    Back in a fcuking queue.

That's what happened to me.
    Got down to under 10 people in front of me then I got kicked off.
    I thought the b'astard things were sold out.

I logged in again and got straight through to choosing my seats.

Seats ha!

I'm going to struggle to stand all game then drive home.

Sit DOON

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Wheres your DNA when you need it
    That’s not what I signed up for

The whole thing could be done much easier.
    Register with the club advising requested ticket amounts,
    They then allocate the best seats in order of best attendance (Home and away)
    It cold even be automated.

That’s not what I signed up for

The whole thing could be done much easier.
    Register with the club advising requested ticket amounts,
    They then allocate the best seats in order of best attendance (Home and away)
    It cold even be automated.
    Its another thing that sounds like a shambles. Doesn't affect me as my work is f@cking it up.

But it does piss me off that most games watched doesn't get first dibs. Bugs me and always will

Pretty painless experience....

Just remembered at 6:00 after I had a quick shufty at this forum. 1800 or so in front of me in the queue, 50 minute wait. Had a plate of mince and tatties and then bocht 4 tickets at 7:00. West Stand A7, up the back as planned.

Suspicious that the three B sections nearest the North Stand are showing Sold Out. Suspect they are being blocked in case we have to give them back to Celtic. Anyone bocht tickets in those sections feel free to correct me on that ....

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Pretty painless experience....

Just remembered at 6:00 after I had a quick shufty at this forum. 1800 or so in front of me in the queue, 50 minute wait. Had a plate of mince and tatties and then bocht 4 tickets at 7:00. West Stand A7, up the back as planned.

Suspicious that the three B sections nearest the North Stand are showing Sold Out. Suspect they are being blocked in case we have to give them back to Celtic. Anyone bocht tickets in those sections feel free to correct me on that ....

On the mince and tatties, do you make a massive kurn on your plate before you get stuck in?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast