+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Cup Final Ticket Queue

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    Your dead right though, but I've been to every league cup game, you buy a season ticket even though you know through work you won't get to every game. You'd maybe just think that maybe a bit of priority would be given to those fans for games such as this. Maybe I'm being unrealistic however as I feckin hate Hampden with a passion (there is no way I'm going into the seats behind the goals) I think a seat in front of the TV will have to suffice.
    Part-timer

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    I spend a feckin fortune on DNA as well!!!!
    Your own fault...you were well warned!

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    But obviously those seats should be reserved for Tims
    Nah, there will be a few of us in the vicinity......behind the goals are a joke though for any set of fans, the bigwigs at the SFA could not care less though.

SF

cant believe I will be working, gutted to miss this.

Probably wont see it on telly either as I will be in a far away place, that is still trying to figure oot the whole technology thing.
    Inconsiderate *******s.

But if I was here I would demand the best seat in the hoose as I have been going to watch my favourite team since 1971, and am not a DNA fellow or a season ticket holder.

Online at one this morning and it would only allow me to buy two when i wanted four. Wouldn't allow me to link accounts. Simply cannot get through to the ticket office this morning so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Part-timer
    I've seen the light and decided to pay a fortune for a shyte seat. Are you allowed binoculars into the stadium? Probably better watching it on the phone in the stadium!!!

We have sold 13,000+ before the shop opened this morning so augers well for selling the 20,000 I would think

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    But obviously those seats should be reserved for Tims
    Section Q (South Stand upper seats we have been allocated) is now on sale (wasn't yesterday) so presumably because we have sold so much these have been released

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Ahhh the loyalty system. What a great idea. DNA worked a treat here too.
    The loyalty point system worked but when they introduced the AberDNA points and then the everybody at the semi and you can buy for everybody with an account, ALL systems were bypassed in order to allow fans to sit with their mates.

I doubt there was any Aberdeen fan who COULDN'T have got a ticket yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    The loyalty point system worked but when they introduced the AberDNA points and then the everybody at the semi and you can buy for everybody with an account, ALL systems were bypassed in order to allow fans to sit with their mates.

I doubt there was any Aberdeen fan who COULDN'T have got a ticket yesterday.
    I think that's fine. I have over 200 points, was logged on at 5.30 last night but still ended up with average at best seats due to randomly being way down the electronic waiting list. However I am fine to live with that for a cup final as it should be about a day out and sitting with your mates/family and making it as easy as possible to go and to sell out our allocation.

Hopefully if we can sell out fairly quickly then next time around we can go back to the situation of getting North Stand tickets for the next cup final.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast