+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Cup Final Ticket Queue

All 18,000 initial allocation now sold. Club awaiting additional 2,000 tickets from SPFL which will be sold via a waiting list.

If you already have a west stand ticket, can you put your name down on the waiting list for a South Stand ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    All 18,000 initial allocation now sold. Club awaiting additional 2,000 tickets from SPFL which will be sold via a waiting list.
    Good question, I wondered about trying to get a “better” seat, even by buying another ticket and selling my original one.

Out of curiosity, when are these additional 2000 tickets being made available?

I still have made no enquiries about getting a cup final ticket. I really should take my youngest lad to the match as he is desperate to go but I couldn’t suffer watching another negative performance against Celtic and seeing them win another trophy live.
    At least with RedTV I can switch the thing off if it goes pear shaped on the day. I have been to two matches this season (Celtic and Hearts both away) and we have lost both times. I am doing you lot the world of good by watching the match on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I still have made no enquiries about getting a cup final ticket. I really should take my youngest lad to the match as he is desperate to go but I couldn’t suffer watching another negative performance against Celtic and seeing them win another trophy live.
    At least with RedTV I can switch the thing off if it goes pear shaped on the day. I have been to two matches this season (Celtic and Hearts both away) and we have lost both times. I am doing you lot the world of good by watching the match on tv.
    Come on, take the poor kid to the final. How else can he be expected to build a healthy hatred of all things celtic? I remember my first final as a kid was the Johnstone/Rougvie one and I can assure you that is the best age to develop a hatred borne of travesty and cheating.

Besides all the crap final performances will make it so much sweeter when we finally do win one.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Come on, take the poor kid to the final. How else can he be expected to build a healthy hatred of all things celtic? I remember my first final as a kid was the Johnstone/Rougvie one and I can assure you that is the best age to develop a hatred borne of travesty and cheating.

Besides all the crap final performances will make it so much sweeter when we finally do win one.
    I`m with you on this one Redzone.

Even if we are going to get thumped. I would go as a pathetic act of defiance. Oh, and because I am supporting MY team.

I went to the Semi Final with that view. Fully expecting to get beaten/robbed . That way I wouldn`t get too down. But in the end standing waving two fingers at the departing huns was in elation , rather than in regular dissappointment !!!

COYR

Okay.

I am going to blame you both if we get beaten!! I will get myself and the youngest lad a ticket. Game on!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Okay.

I am going to blame you both if we get beaten!! I will get myself and the youngest lad a ticket. Game on!
    Good, that is important, take the loon to the match, we are quite rightly underdogs, however, you never know, hopefully the young man leaves Hampden as I did in 76, albeit not with a cut to the head after the Brush scored and my father in his “wisdom” told me to wave the “dandy dons” flag he purchased 2 hours earlier and the tins full of whatever were lobbed in our direction!

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Good, that is important, take the loon to the match, we are quite rightly underdogs, however, you never know, hopefully the young man leaves Hampden as I did in 76, albeit not with a cut to the head after the Brush scored and my father in his “wisdom” told me to wave the “dandy dons” flag he purchased 2 hours earlier and the tins full of whatever were lobbed in our direction!

SF
    It certainly didn’t put you off tins.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast