+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Cup Final Ticket Queue

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Nae doot the executive boxes will be full of tinks in our section of the South Stand as well, like it was 2 seasons ago.
    It won’t be.

SF

No wonder I haven’t bothered trying for a ticket. The game is corrupt I tell you!
    Absolutely no way should Celtic fans be above Aberdeen fans in a cup final and at a neutral venue. I will make do with RedTV....F uck Celtic and f uck the SFA.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    No wonder I haven’t bothered trying for a ticket. The game is corrupt I tell you!
    Absolutely no way should Celtic fans be above Aberdeen fans in a cup final and at a neutral venue. I will make do with RedTV....F uck Celtic and f uck the SFA.
    But its neutral is it not? both teams have a equal chance and all that?

Games screwed, just amazed people keep supporting / funding it

Anyone seen the sky sports ad on the new deal, seems theres only 2 teams in the league... Another punch to the ribs of those just wanting to watch a fair league

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    But its neutral is it not? both teams have a equal chance and all that?

Games screwed, just amazed people keep supporting / funding it

Anyone seen the sky sports ad on the new deal, seems theres only 2 teams in the league... Another punch to the ribs of those just wanting to watch a fair league
    Hampden and most of those that work there don’t really give two f ucks about us, thankfully the feeling is mutual from my perspective and back in 76 when the brush scored that “screamer”.....the mhinks must have had 80% of the crowd never mind the officials.....we overcame the odds/bottles/cans etc. and hopefully we can again, regardless who/where folk are f ucking sitting.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Hampden and most of those that work there don’t really give two f ucks about us, thankfully the feeling is mutual from my perspective and back in 76 when the brush scored that “screamer”.....the mhinks must have had 80% of the crowd never mind the officials.....we overcame the odds/bottles/cans etc. and hopefully we can again, regardless who/where folk are f ucking sitting.

SF
    That's not the point though, and you know it

No one is bemoaning anyone choosing to fund cheating, it's simply a choice

However, our own board don't speak out therefor there's no chance that anyone else will - Let that sink in for a moment

It’s a weird stance to take.

We’ve always been shafted so suck it up & get shafted again.

No thanks

'IF,' like the semi, we have been lied to regarding the allocation then I expect our board to go to war with it

It's really not that difficult

Quote Originally Posted by EastAnglianRed View Post
    That's not the point though, and you know it

No one is bemoaning anyone choosing to fund cheating, it's simply a choice

However, our own board don't speak out therefor there's no chance that anyone else will - Let that sink in for a moment
    I’m not funding cheating, I’m merely supporting my club that happens to play in a country like many others that are run by corrupt organisations.....by f uck I will always do so and do my utmost to cheer us on regardless of seating etc., FFS I’ve had many a hard time following us in the old enclosure at Ibrox or the little corner at Parkhead.....part of growing up/character building......we will have a good day at the final that on a Sunday most of my mates can attend, anyway, I know how our board works as I’ve spoken out against them previously......not on a banter forum, the only thing I need to sink is my putts and subsequent ales in the clubhouse.

SF

A trip to Donsdaft’s work premises will be in order for you as I hear your putting is a bit off. A fancy pair of new spectacles purchased and jobs a good one for you Jackjarvis.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 20-11-2018 at 07:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I’m not funding cheating, I’m merely supporting my club that happens to play in a country like many others that are run by corrupt organisations.....by f uck I will always do so and do my utmost to cheer us on regardless of seating etc., FFS I’ve had many a hard time following us in the old enclosure at Ibrox or the little corner at Parkhead.....part of growing up/character building......we will have a good day at the final that on a Sunday most of my mates can attend, anyway, I know how our board works as I’ve spoken out against them previously......not on a banter forum, the only thing I need to sink is my putts and subsequent ales in the clubhouse.

SF
    I was there in 76 too. And it sure felt like it was Us against the World !! It has simproved in recent time , mainly due to one of the cheeks going well for a time.
    We lost our best chance to push through more equality changes during that time. And sadly the scum are back . And the evil forces are not even trying to hide e their partisan nature's towards us. ( And the rest of the Club's in the " League" ). We are an irritating irrelevance to their tiny Weegieland world.

All the reason for us to re commence with the " they are all against us , so let's **** em up !!"

Let's screw up their preferred by cup final pairings by just being there. Let's screw up their new TV deal by beating them every time we are presented as Thier TV sacrificial lamb . Let's just screw them up in every way we possibly can.

COYR !!!!

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast