+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Cup Final Ticket Queue

8 days for a 'further delivery of tickets from the SPFL'

I've an awful feeling of deja vu in terms of this

Well, we'll only be getting 1996 extra now as I have just blagged 4 tickets off a couple of debenture ticket holders I know who are huns. .

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Well, we'll only be getting 1996 extra now as I have just blagged 4 tickets off a couple of debenture ticket holders I know who are huns. .
    I'm not sure we're getting anymore at all - I suspect we've been 'sold' another whopping lie

Appears to me that we'll have Celtic fans above us again - They'll have c.32,000, and we'll have our initial 18,000

When the tickets first went on sale, I moaned to Pittodrie about child's seats not being available in the South Stand.

They told me that neither the North or South Stands had concession tickets available.

I thought this was s'hite so I checked a Celtic ticket site.

Sure enough, you could, on the day of the email from Pittodrie, buy North Stand concession tickets.

At the same time I noticed that tickets were on sale to Celtic Fans, above us, in the South Stand.

These tickets have been available to Celtic fans since day 1.

What a ****ebag of a club and set of fans we are if so

They could be trying to shaft us because AFC tried to be smart at the semi by selling seats out of the order they demanded we sell them in. The SPFL are ****s.

Nae doot the executive boxes will be full of tinks in our section of the South Stand as well, like it was 2 seasons ago.

Celtic not getting any more.....will we?

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    Celtic not getting any more.....will we?
    No real surprise as all of the celtic fans who are debenture holders in the east end of the South stand will have taken up their seat other than a small number that celtic did get as extra tickets. I would imagine that we will get more additional tickets than celtic as you would imagine the rangers fans who are debenture holders in the west end of the South stand won't want to splash out £35/40 on a ticket unless of course they buy for a celtic supporting mate

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    No real surprise as all of the celtic fans who are debenture holders in the east end of the South stand will have taken up their seat other than a small number that celtic did get as extra tickets. I would imagine that we will get more additional tickets than celtic as you would imagine the rangers fans who are debenture holders in the west end of the South stand won't want to splash out £35/40 on a ticket unless of course they buy for a celtic supporting mate
    So there is still a chance of some Debenture Holding Hunnery above us?

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast