+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Cup Final Ticket Queue

Mentioned it before LV. B8 is closest to the smelly opposition fans and that i where we have a set a side singing/drum section.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    On the mince and tatties, do you make a massive kurn on your plate before you get stuck in?
    Nah min! That's poor tekkers....

Mince, tatties, mealy in a holy trinity - 120 degrees each on the plate. ... eat fae the middle ... bit of each on the fork

Same tekkers for haggis, neeps and tatties .....

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    surprising how few seats were left in Lower South Stand at 6pm when I got to choose. There were groups of seats in front 4 rows but no singles or doubles anywhere further back which makes me wonder if they were ever up for grabs at 5:30 ( normally when booking a concert/theatre you will find odd seats scattered about.
    Still ..I have my 4 tickets ,pretty much mirror image of the seats from which I stood watching young Lewis Ferguson pumping Sevco out of the Cup .hopefully that's a good omen
    Fifty Club and other Corporate gadgies get first dibs on those South Stand seats. Probably nae many available at 5:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Nah min! That's poor tekkers....

Mince, tatties, mealy in a holy trinity - 120 degrees each on the plate. ... eat fae the middle ... bit of each on the fork

Same tekkers for haggis, neeps and tatties .....
    Nah min, kurn with mince n tatties n mealie n carrots(trinity my ass)

Separate I agree with haggis

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Nah min, kurn with mince n tatties n mealie n carrots(trinity my ass)

Separate I agree with haggis
    Carrots already in with the mince, min. Trinity .... three pans ..

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    surprising how few seats were left in Lower South Stand at 6pm when I got to choose. There were groups of seats in front 4 rows but no singles or doubles anywhere further back which makes me wonder if they were ever up for grabs at 5:30
    Yes, I got some at the back of P3 just before 18:00 after being in queue from 17:30.

Pretty painless experience....

Just remembered at 6:00 after I had a quick shufty at this forum. 1800 or so in front of me in the queue, 50 minute wait. Had a plate of mince and tatties and then bocht 4 tickets at 7:00. West Stand A7, up the back as planned.

Suspicious that the three B sections nearest the North Stand are showing Sold Out. Suspect they are being blocked in case we have to give them back to Celtic. Anyone bocht tickets in those sections feel free to correct me on that ....
    I believe our supporter's club got tickets in that bit but I can come confirm as the "precious briefs" winna be handed out until the day.

Pretty painless experience....

Just remembered at 6:00 after I had a quick shufty at this forum. 1800 or so in front of me in the queue, 50 minute wait. Had a plate of mince and tatties and then bocht 4 tickets at 7:00. West Stand A7, up the back as planned.

Suspicious that the three B sections nearest the North Stand are showing Sold Out. Suspect they are being blocked in case we have to give them back to Celtic. Anyone bocht tickets in those sections feel free to correct me on that ....
    Think those sections might be for supporters clubs?

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Yes, I got some at the back of P3 just before 18:00 after being in queue from 17:30.
    You "Fifty Club Corporate gadgie" You
    I am happy enough with my seat nearer front ,elevated enough for decent view, normally protected from rain and prime spot when the boys rush over to celebrate (knee slide ,fist pumping and heapy on )
    Just hope it is dandies in the upper section above as at semi I watched some white topped sevco prick given free reign to gob on our supporters below and remember items dropping from sellic at a previous cup final when they got seats above us

That birthday I was dreading isn't turning out as bad as I thought.

Megabus gold leaving Aberdeen at 10.00
    Return from Weegieville at 19.30

£1.00 return

What bus do I get free from Bucannan Street to our pubs?

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast