+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Cup Final Ticket Queue

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    A trip to Donsdaft’s work premises will be in order for you as I hear your putting is a bit off. A fancy pair of new spectacles purchased and jobs a good one for you Jackjarvis.
    Actually my putting stroke is not bad.....Ping Scottsdale TR was doing the business until this year’s fracture......I’ve tried playing in my gregory’s but wind/rain negated what they do when I study the racing post.......onwards/upwards and hopefully the dons players are in a winning side and come home injury free from tonight.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    I was there in 76 too. And it sure felt like it was Us against the World !! It has simproved in recent time , mainly due to one of the cheeks going well for a time.
    We lost our best chance to push through more equality changes during that time. And sadly the scum are back . And the evil forces are not even trying to hide e their partisan nature's towards us. ( And the rest of the Club's in the " League" ). We are an irritating irrelevance to their tiny Weegieland world.

All the reason for us to re commence with the " they are all against us , so let's **** em up !!"

Let's screw up their preferred by cup final pairings by just being there. Let's screw up their new TV deal by beating them every time we are presented as Thier TV sacrificial lamb . Let's just screw them up in every way we possibly can.

COYR !!!!

I agree with the message but you’re farting in the wind. The people who run our club disagree. Some fans too

I was there in 76 too. And it sure felt like it was Us against the World !! It has simproved in recent time , mainly due to one of the cheeks going well for a time.
    We lost our best chance to push through more equality changes during that time. And sadly the scum are back . And the evil forces are not even trying to hide e their partisan nature's towards us. ( And the rest of the Club's in the " League" ). We are an irritating irrelevance to their tiny Weegieland world.

All the reason for us to re commence with the " they are all against us , so let's **** em up !!"

Let's screw up their preferred by cup final pairings by just being there. Let's screw up their new TV deal by beating them every time we are presented as Thier TV sacrificial lamb . Let's just screw them up in every way we possibly can.

COYR !!!!
    Indeed, in my formative years I witnessed far too many liberties being taken on/off the pitch, the latter was eventually eroded to an extent, the former is still governed by SFA incompetence/corruption........let’s just turn up, support our club as best we can and f uck them.

SF

Is there any actual truth in this ticket rumour, or are folk on here just venting their spleens over nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    Is there any actual truth in this ticket rumour, or are folk on here just venting their spleens over nothing?
    Not sure, however I doubt people are truly venting their spleen - They simply want the club to stick up for the support and call out the cheating and lies publicly for what it is

My (personal) view is that we wont be getting anything like the additional 2000 tickets (Total 20k) we were told we would get upon shifting the initial 18k

The website detail remains as was 12 days ago, and yesterday was the date they said they would be contacting those on the waiting list - The fact we're apparently 'waiting' on debentures handing back tickets in the first place tells you (us) everything we need to know

https://www.afc.co.uk/2018/11/08/lea...-arrangements/

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I agree with the message but you’re farting in the wind. The people who run our club disagree. Some fans too
    Impossible to argue against that

COYR !!!!
    Very easy to write

Impossible to do as there are too many obstacles. Mason nailed two

I agree with you though Neil min

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Very easy to write

Impossible to do as there are too many obstacles. Mason nailed two

I agree with you though Neil min
    All it take for evil to win , is one good man NOT saying NO !!! Or something like that.

Look, no matter waht , just keep being disagreeable , objectionable and anti weegie cheeks rude.

And keep nagging away at the AFC powers that be. As they will eventually change. While we are still here.........

( you probably need to speak that in a Churchillian accent ?!! )

COYFR !!! ............ WE are the people. And WE don`t walk away !!!........................( too much ? )

All it take for evil to win , is one good man NOT saying NO !!! Or something like that.

Look, no matter waht , just keep being disagreeable , objectionable and anti weegie cheeks rude.

And keep nagging away at the AFC powers that be. As they will eventually change. While we are still here.........

( you probably need to speak that in a Churchillian accent ?!! )

COYFR !!! ............ WE are the people. And WE don`t walk away !!!........................( too much ? )
    Nah min, Churchill would have have said "We will NEVER walk away"

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    It won’t be.

SF
    I'm glad to hear that Jack.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast