+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Cup Final Ticket Queue

Quote Originally Posted by EastAnglianRed View Post
    The allocation number had no baring on poor ticket sales, sorry!

What it did do was highlight the disconnection between the club and it's support at times.

Had the board went to town (Called them out professionally and publicly) on the SPFL at the point of them being shown as favouring our opponents (Cheating) and lying, I'm sure we would have gone on to sell the initial allocation of 16,500. Then there after, who knows.....
    Don't think so. The main reasons we never took more than we did was the general pessimism about the outcome of the game and the fact it was live on TV. I doubt if any amount of posturing or playing to the gallery by the club woud have had a significant impact on the ticket sales.

Worth saying though that the numbers we did take was perfectly respectable , and pretty much in line with what we've taken previously

Well, they were 2 short because we weren’t allowed to buy concession tickets for a seat where a child could actually see the game.

Now we’re 1 short for the final for the same reason.

Where as a Dad can hold a child ( future red ultra) up for 90 minutes I’m afraid a Granda just couldn’t do it.

Of course if we supported a Glasgow team the issue wouldn’t arise.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Don't think so. The main reasons we never took more than we did was the general pessimism about the outcome of the game and the fact it was live on TV. I doubt if any amount of posturing or playing to the gallery by the club woud have had a significant impact on the ticket sales.

Worth saying though that the numbers we did take was perfectly respectable , and pretty much in line with what we've taken previously
    I'm happy to agree to disagree on the first point however, I believe you actually said it was the allocation size initially? Anyway, I think you are underestimating the current trend towards our boards lack of balls.

Lets not make any false claims about sub 10k (I believe our total was 9800 and odds) being respectable and in line with what we usually take though. That's just not true. Its actually around 40% less than our 'average' for these games.

Not looking for a fight - We're allowed to differ....
    Last edited by EastAnglianRed; 07-11-2018 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Aberdeen fans seem happier to go along to this than they were fir the semi final. Never seen so many empty seats!!. Did Celtic fans get to sit in their traditional end?
    Your Dad does things to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Aberdeen fans seem happier to go along to this than they were fir the semi final. Never seen so many empty seats!!. Did Celtic fans get to sit in their traditional end?
    You still here you horrible, rabid hun b@stard?
    Listen c**t, no-one is interested in what a c**t like you has to say.
    F**k off you monkey f**k pig c**t.
    F**k off to swallow swallow f*****g hun c**t.

PS - for the avoidance of doubt, I don’t know you, but I f****g hate you.
    Hun b@stards deserve nothing but horrible things to come to them.
    Here’s hoping....
    Last edited by RedStarTorphins; 07-11-2018 at 06:19 PM.

What's a monkey f*ck pig c*nt RST?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    What's a monkey f*ck pig c*nt RST?
    Never mind that pond scum. Will i be getting a MD20/20 on friday

Guys, ignore Teddy Bear.
    He’s obviously here baiting and best ignored so he goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Never mind that pond scum. Will i be getting a MD20/20 on friday
    All depends if my mate wants to stay in town or head straight out the road. I'm nae too fussed about the arms now as the tidy barmaid has left. We'll be stuck with Barry and his t*ts aren't as big.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Guys, ignore Teddy Bear.
    He’s obviously here baiting and best ignored so he goes away.
    I don't think anyone is letting him get to them. Well he might of rattled RST a bit but that's easy done

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast