+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Cup Final Ticket Queue

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It certainly didn’t put you off tins.
    Touché......I’m more into decent wine now, however, I might crack open a bottle of fizz at Hampden if we can pull it off.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Touché......I’m more into decent wine now, however, I might crack open a bottle of fizz at Hampden if we can pull it off.

SF
    Get the fizz ready....we are doing this. F@ck Celtic and their p@edo cover up. Aberdeen FC owe their fans a trophy, we will gladly take this one!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Get the fizz ready....we are doing this. F@ck Celtic and their p@edo cover up. Aberdeen FC owe their fans a trophy, we will gladly take this one!
    Nae everyone on here. Remember, some think this is a diddy cup

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I am not a football snob, so I will gladly take this cup with open arms.

Scottish football is not the sport for them if they think the league cup is a diddy cup.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 12-11-2018 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    First ever trophy I saw us lift and by f uck if we can do it again I’ll be absolutely delighted for the older dandies that perhaps might not see another......just leave nothing on the pitch and hope we can pull it off.....cannot wait tbh and for those that badmouthed our chances v the new club.....as in oot or not bothered....jog on.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    First ever trophy I saw us lift and by f uck if we can do it again I’ll be absolutely delighted for the older dandies that perhaps might not see another......just leave nothing on the pitch and hope we can pull it off.....cannot wait tbh and for those that badmouthed our chances v the new club.....as in oot or not bothered....jog on.

SF
    Plenty have said its a diddy cup and it doesnt get you Europe. Just saying min.

We cant pick and chose. Id take the League Cup and a bottom six finish as we win f@ck all. Always said that too and have been laughed at for it.

We also rode our luck v the new club on another fay that cpuld have went horribly wrong. Just saying that too

When I was watching the semi final via RedTV I am sure it was said that anytime we had beaten Rangers in a semi at Hampden we went on to lift the trophy. Good stat but unfortunately irrelevant when we beat the new huns.

Quote Originally Posted by EastAnglianRed View Post
    Out of curiosity, when are these additional 2000 tickets being made available?
    Bump

I'll rephrase this.....Has anyone who is on the 'waiting list' for one of the remaining 2000 tickets received one?

Website says they are waiting for further tickets from the SPFL. Strange it's taking so long to get them through.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Website says they are waiting for further tickets from the SPFL. Strange it's taking so long to get them through.
    Indeed

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast