+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Confirmed that Stephen Thompson has 0 shares since July

Confirmed that Stephen Thompson has 0 shares since July

It's in the Tully that Fyffe has 43% now and Martin a little ahead of him.

If you check companies house filings it's all there and confirms ST has been gone without a single share since July.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post

If you check companies house filings it's all there and confirms ST has been gone without a single share since July.

Excellent news!

Martin's fingerprints are all over the decline of Dundee United,three fans groups wanted him out with Thompson when he stood down(so did i),the news that Thompson the shelf stacker has no shares but Martin the financial wizard has increased his shareholding in the club fills me with dread.
    Only my opinion but the propaganda of the current regime will not fill the empty seats once occupied by die hard supporters as long as Martin has the majority shareholding of the club.

To be precise Martin doesn't have a majority of the shares.

OK,the largest shareholder of DUFC has been a director of our club since 2011 and has his fingerprints all over the mismanagement of our club,how's that?.

The point Frank is making us that, as it stands, Fyffe and the Trust could get together to over-rule Martin. Something never possible when ST was in charge and a much more healthy structure for the ownership of the club.

Exactly TTT.

Martin can easily be marginalised should a majority be so inclined.

Also with Martin a minority, albeit largest, shareholder he has to ultimately command a majority backing which is not guaranteed.

Whatever will happen will happen. I've got zero say about it and no means to alter that so there's little sense in worrying about something I can't control.

What will be will be.

The 2nd largest shareholder hardly fills me with confidence either,to suggest he may side with Arabtrust to block Martin is about as likely as Shabba getting us promoted,FACT.

Exactly TTT.

Martin can easily be marginalised should a majority be so inclined.

Also with Martin a minority, albeit largest, shareholder he has to ultimately command a majority backing which is not guaranteed.

Whatever will happen will happen. I've got zero say about it and no means to alter that so there's little sense in worrying about something I can't control.

What will be will be.
    That is a post i read many times when i used to read the board next door,they never worried which direction their BOD were leading them either.To be honest we have thrown a lot of our heritage down the drain and appear to be happy backing a funsteresque regime,FACT.

Happy to celebrate the exit of ST

😃

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)